20

(Chaeyoung's povs)

"Manager-nim texted." Jennie announced, we were sitting in the couch, Jisoo unnie is watching tv while Lisa is scrolling down in her phone then Jennie unnie was in her room taking a shower while me im laying down the couch while holding my phone.

"What?" We asked her and i sat properly for her to have a space to sit on, "We are having a photoshoot with Bts today." She stated making our jaw dropped

"What, is he serious?" I asked her and she nodded then showed me her phone, so its true we are having a photoshoot today so i quickly ran to my room and take a shower.

after taking a shower i let my hair dry then changed my clothes.

i walked down and saw the girls in the couch with our manager, it seems like they are waiting for me

i walked down and saw the girls in the couch with our manager, it seems like they are waiting for me. as soon as i went down went in the car and drove into the destination.

[ P H O T O S H O O T ]

"HEY HEY!" Taehyung greeted us with a big hug and we hug him back
"So we are working with you~" Jungkook sang joining with us
"yeah yeah. " Lisa replied
"Hey girls you arrived!" Hobi oppa waved at us and we waved back
"Go get ready." Ou manager said and we nodded and followed him

I'm currently sitting in the chair right now waiting for my make-up to be done till somone entered.
"Chaeyoung~" I heard Jimin's voice, i missed him so much. i admit it i still like him i dont why i cant even move on.
"Hey." I awkwardly greeted him
"Your make-up is done?" I randomly asked to avoid awkwardness
"Yeah." He answered me and sat in the couch then rested his elbow into his knee making a flower pose and stared at me at the whole time, i blushed by his actions. how can i move on park jimin?