5. You

I wake up with a loud bang at my door, I get up from the bedding and open the door. I wipe my eyes and look at Chenle as he is in his regular clothes. He comes into the house and sits at the table as he unwraps the bag. "I brought you some breakfast since I noticed you coming in late last night," said Chenle as he opens the containers of food.

"Don't you have school?" I ask him.

"I do but umma is taking me somewhere with her. Come to eat before you get ready for work," Chenle pulls me to sit down with him as he opens a pair of chopsticks and hands them to me.

I take them in my hand and start eating as he won't leave me alone until he sees me eat. "Thank you." I say to him as I ruffle his hair.

"Did you go see hyung?" asked Chenle.

"Yeah, he is doing well." I say to him as I remember when we first met Chenle. He came here from China as his family moved their business here. They moved next to me and Chenle witness Kiyong hit me one night. He didn't say anything to me as he pretends that he didn't see or hear anything.

He gets bullied at school because he is Chinese and his Korean is not so good as I became his tutor after he asked me to help him with his Korean. I couldn't say no after seeing the red mark on his cheekbone.

"What are you going to do after work?" asked Chenle as he looks at me.

"I am going to visit oppa at the hospital." I tell him when I look at the empty rice bowl and Chenle gives me some of his rice.

"Noona look at what I can do!" said Chenle as he lowers his head and looks at me.

"Chenle, stop it! You're going to make all the girls fall for you!" I say to him.

"I like girls, noona!" said Chenle as he raises an eyebrow.

"First you study and then you can date when you have a profession." I say to him.

"Is that why you are single?" asked Chenle.

I'm not sure if I am supposed to laugh or hit him???

"Can I date when I am your age?" asked Chenle as he nudges at my arm.

"If you think you are ready then go for it!" I say to him as I drop a rice ball onto the table.

"I have to go before umma notices that I left the house without her permission," said Chenle as he gives me a kiss in my cheek.

"Bye, Chenle!!" I yell at him as he leaves.

I continue to eat breakfast until I finish the food, my alarm goes off in the other room and it becomes louder as I let it ring. I get out of the chair and turn the alarm off as I start getting ready for work. I can already hear everyone talking about the ceremony, who they will take, and what they are going to wear.

They should be talking about what is going to happen when we get a new director, some of us will be changing to different departments and we will be getting new staff members. I may lose my job at the end of this week and should start looking somewhere else.

I need to be prepared for the changes in the department.

Woobin may still let me stay as a temp or officially make me an employee of the company. I guess, I have to wait and see what will happen in the next couple of days or weeks.

I step out of the bus and see Wheein standing by the bus stop as she looks down at her phone screen. I creep up behind her and scare her as she screams very high key. "Aigo! It's too early to die, Hyejin!!" Wheein hits my arm as she walks away from me.

"Sorry, not sorry!" I say to her and she hits me again. "Okay, I'm sorry!" I say to her as we walk into the K&W Company.

"I really hate you!" said Wheein as we head to the elevators.