1. Meeting Him

Nadirah Ali

Hearing my alarm go off I got up getting out the bed going to start my morning routine, once I finished I walked out the the bathroom to go look for my clothes to wear for work today

Hearing my alarm go off I got up getting out the bed going to start my morning routine, once I finished I walked out the the bathroom to go look for my clothes to wear for work today. Making my way downstairs, I made sure I had everything before making my way out the door.

I got into my car got settled and was on my way to get breakfast from McDonald's. I finally made my way to work, I swear I love my boss he is such a sweet man but sometimes I hate coming to this damn place. Coming out of my thoughts I was finally here. I made sure I looked ok and was on my way. I made it into the building going straight to the elevator and making sure I greeted some of the co-workers.

Knocking on my boss door, "come in" boss said. "Good morning Mr.Brewster" I told him. "Good morning my Ali girl" he said smiling. "So we have a meeting at 9" he said having a weird look on his face. "Ok sir umm is everything fine are you ok?" I said with a worried look on my face. "Yes I'm fine my Ali girl now go on now don't be worried about this old man I'm fine." He said with a smile on his face.

"Ok I'm going to my office now" I said smiling and waved bye.

"I hope he is really ok" I thought. My boss name is Michael Brewster and he is the CEO of this business. He has a beautiful wife Faith Brewster, she's such a sweet woman I love when she comes up here to visit sometimes. But he also have a son that he calls Dave but I never seen his son, I always wonder what he looks like he has been up here before but I never was around to see him.

Making it into my office I sat down and got myself situated before going to check some files on my computer. Looking at the time I got up getting everything I need for the meeting me and my boss made our way to the meeting room, it was

They both had on suits. One looked like he was in his forties but nonetheless he was very good looking. The other man had tattoos on his hands and his face, he looked really good he is the finest man I ever seen although he looked really mean and hateful.

The men stood up and we all shook hands and I smiled at them but the man with the tattoos just stared with a blank look on his face. We sat down and got straight to business.

" Hi my name is Ronnie Smith" the man that looked about forty said, introducing his self to me. " And I am Nadirah Ali" I said. Instead of the man with the tattoos introducing his self Mr.Brewster introduced him. "This is my son Dave Brewster the one who I told you about."

As we got into business I zoned out on what they were talking about because I was to busy looking at Dave. I was looking over his and staring at his pink lips and cat like eyes.

Focusing Mr.Brewster said something that made me have a confused face. " My son is going to take over my business and he will take my place as a CEO of this business." As we got done finishing business, I went to my boss's office.

" Mr.Brewster now that your son will be the CEO do that means you won't be coming back to work anymore at all?" I said. " Yes But I will come back to visit sometimes." Mr.Brewster said.

" Ok you better come back and visit now." I said in a mad playful way.

Telling Mr.Brewster bye I went back to my office and started on work. Time flying bye, it was time for me to leave and go home.

Walking out my office I seen Dave talking to Ronnie. As I was finna walk pass them I said bye but Dave didn't say anything he just acted as I wasn't there.

" Fuck him then" I thought. I knew he was a mean and hateful person I really don't like people like that. I walked out the building and went to my car.

Arriving home I got out the car and unlocked my door going into my house. Soon as I got in I made my way to the couch and plopped down and took off my shoes. It was like a breath of fresh air to be at home and not at that damn office clicking and doing orders for my boss, " well used to be boss" I thought.

The only thing I do is go to work and come home it has been like that every since I got my job after college. People may think that's boring but I don't have any friends I only talk to Lisa the girl I work with at work.

I guess you can say I have a friend but with her being so busy we never really hangout and I don't even go out the house. I'm like I nerd and boring girl.

Getting up off my couch I made way into my kitchen to get a late night snack before going upstairs to take a shower. After getting a shower I got out and wrapped my towel around before going into my room.

Finding something to wear for bed I put on some lotion and put my night cloths on. Before going to bed I watched a movie until sleep took over me.

This is my first book if I have any misspelled words then excuse me.

I hope you guys enjoy this book. 😁😘