4.

Dave Brewster

After coming from the club I took Janay home with me when my homeboy shooter left with the girl that work in my building and I guess Nadirah friend. After seeing Nadirah dancing on some nigga lastnight I was mad for the rest of the night. She even had the audacity to roll them damn eyes at me.

She gone fucking learn who not to fuck with, getting knocked out my thoughts Janay woke up saying something.

" Good morning baby" she said kissing my cheek.

" Good morning, I'm bout to get dressed and head out" I replied.

" But baby I want to spend this day with you sense its your last day off work" she said pouting. " I got business to handle I'll hit you up later" I said.

" Ok I guess, you gone give me a ride home" she asked with a attitude.

" Yea wait till I get ready" I replied.

Going into the bathroom I got in and stayed in for 20 minutes then getting out drying off. I walked in my room with my towel wrapped around my waste.

Seeing Janay dressed in the cloths she had on
last night I was going to get ready.

" Hold on let me get dressed" I told her. " Ok hurry up" she replied still having a attitude.

Raising my eyebrows at her I just continued to my closet not bothering to argue with her. Finding my attire for today I got dressed in my room.

 Finding my attire for today I got dressed in my room

" Ok come on" I told her.

Going to the living room I got everything I needed and walked out the garage door. Choosing to drive my red Ferrari today I unlocked my doors and got in it along with Janay.

Starting up my car I turnt on my music. Backing out I started on my journey to Janay house.

While driving it was silent the whole time until I pulled up at her apartment. I guess she still had an attitude, oh well.

" Aight shorty I'll hit you up later" I told her.

" Ok" she said with a attitude laced in her voice while getting out and slamming my damn door.

" Don't slam my shit girl the hell wrong with you" I said out my window.

She just kept walking, she do the fucking most man I swear. Backing out the driveway, I drove out the apartment complex.

While driving I thought about Nadirah and her disrespecting me lastnight, she just don't know I'll bend her over my fucking desk and fuck the shit out of her and having her crying begging me to stop.

Then she got the nerve to be on that punk ass nigga, throwing her ass on him and she even left with him acting like a little hoe.

Getting pissed off I decided to call her. Calling it ringed three times and then she picked up.