2.

Nadirah Ali

Waking up I got out the bed and started my daily routine. Instead of going to get breakfast like I usually do I was going to make it. Making my breakfast I finished then sat down at my diner room table and start eating.

After finishing eating I got up to put my plate in the sink. Washing my hands and drying them, I went to the living room to get everything I need and walked out the door and locked it.

Going to my car I got in making my way to work. Finally making it to work I parked my car and got out. I went into the building greeting everyone i walked pass.

" Hey Dirah girl" Lisa said.

" Hey Lisa" I said and smiled. She got back to work and I walked to now Dave's office and knocked.
" Come in" I heard Dave say with a very deep raspy voice.

Damn that just made me a little wet. Getting my composure right I walked in and closed the door behind me. I was expecting Mr.Brewster to be here today. Standing Infront the desk I felt as if I got a little nervous because of the way he was looking at me. Clearing my throat I finally said something.

" Da- Sir is Mr.Brewster going to be hear today" I said.

" No, why" he said very rudely. I felt very small under his gaze . " I just though he maybe hear today" I said looking every where but him.

" He ain't gone be hear no more starting today I'm your boss now and you my assistant now you understand?" he said as I nodded my head.

" When I ask you something I want you to speak and look at me you hear me?" he said.

Instead of saying a smart reply I just said " Yes sir" now looking at him. " Now You maybe dismissed from my office." he said in a very deep demanding voice. I nodded my head and made sure I said ok. Feeling pissed off I just walked out of his office.

I didn't like how he talked to me. Going into my office I went to my desk to see if I have to work on something on my computer. Working on files again I suddenly heard a knock.

Telling them to come in, it was Lisa.

" Hey Dirah um Dave wants you in his office" she said. " Ok thanks" I said.

" Hey Girl before you go do you want to go to Ace tonight cause a bitch needs to party tonight." Lisa said. I heard about that club it has a lot of famous rappers that go there and it has a lot of thirsty bitches trying to fuck the rappers.

" I don't know about that Lisa I just want to go home and lay down." I said. " Well bitch you going tonight you not about to keep staying in that damn house so be ready at about 8."

Feeling defeated I just said ok and made my way to Daves office. Walking straight in, he was on the phone. He looked at me putting his hand up signaling me to wait. Getting annoyed with him I gave him a annoyed look. Once he finished he got up and sat in front of his desk.