Chapter 7

Jaune heads to the stage and adjust the mic to where he needs it and starts singing a random song that happens to be "LA LIGHTS"by netbody. he sings another song, then he jumps off the stage. He walks to his dorm and bumps into Dani. She spins around ready to spit fire, but she relaxes when she sees Jaune. He looks at her.
J-What's wrong

she shakes her head.

D-n-nothing

she looks away, until Jaune makes her look at him.

J- Take to me

she pulls away emotionally and physically.

D-I Said Nothing Jaune

Jaune looks at her with pleading eyes.

J-Please I just want to help

she walks into her dorm and shuts the door, leaving Jaune alone. He wonders aloud

J-what did I do this time

Dani walks to the bathroom and locks the door. She leans her back across the floor and digs some new troughs of blood into her arms. When she comes out she grabs an oversized sweatshirt and throws it on, over her tank top and jeans. She walks out and walks to the concert hall. She sits in the seat directly in front of the stage and tries to sort out her emotions. She wishes she could talk to cole about it, but she knows he would hate her if she said anything. She yells in frustration, and gets up when something drops behind her. She spins around and sees a microphone. She smiles and picks it up. She turns it on to find that it still works. She looks around, and sings " I'm gonna show you crazy" she sings it with all the passion in her heart.

There's a war inside my head,
sometimes I wish that I was dead.
I'm broken.
So I call this therapist,
and she says girl you can't be fixed just take this

She stops and realizes this actually happened and she sits down.

D-Ive showed them crazy

she gets up and finishes the song, with her eyes closed. She takes a deep breath, and opens her eyes to see Jaune standing in the door way to the concert hall. She immediately feels the adrenaline whisked out if her system as fast as it entered as she turns the microphone off. She tries to slip past him, but he grabs her.

J- Good job Dani

she forces herself to smile, and she tries to get around him again. He moves out of the way, and she locks herself in her room again. She lays on her bed and stares at the ceiling emotionless for hours. She unlocks the door, and leaves her room. She walks around lost in thought for another couple hours before finding herself surrounded by beowolfs. She curses herself for not bringing her weapon. She gets ready to fight but the alpha makes the others leave. Dani looks at the alpha confused, and it shifts to her brother. She squeals and hugs him, and he hugs her back.
Ch-hi Dani

Dani grins wildly at him

D- Hi Chad!!

Chad ruffles her hair and she scowls at him. He laughs at her, and she smiles.

D-I missed your laugh Chad

Chad smiles at her.

Ch-I was only gone-

Dani cuts him off

D-for 5 years

he nods and looks at the ground sadly.

Ch-I know, and hey I killed a bunch of Grimm for you

she hugs him and whispers with tears threatening to overflow

D-I'm just glad your back safe

He hugs her back and starts tickling her. She starts laughing and she pushes him away with a smile on her face, when his watch goes off. Dani looks at him.

D-Your leaving again aren't you?! Chad you told me before you left it was your last mission!! I CANT LOOSE YOU LIKE WE LOSE MOM AND DAD!!!! YOUR ALL I HAVE LEFT!

he nods and she stands there. He hugs her and mumbles an apology. She nods and doesn't realize she has been crying till he wipes her tears away. She hugs him and kisses his cheek.

D-be careful please, come back soon, and you can meet some of my new friends, their important to me

Chad smiles and hugs her back.

Ch-Ok, but I have to go

she lets go, and he ruffles her hair before dashing away. She doesn't realize she is crying again, until she reaches to brush a strand of hair out of her face. She nods and walks back to beacon and she sits in the garden wondering if he will ever come off his hunter high. It is at this moment she realizes she wants to feel that as well, and she says aloud.

D-I wanna know what that feels like