Chapter 10

D- oh my god!!!!

She falls to her knees trembling in fear and shook uncontrollably as sobs escaped her mouth and tears flowed steadily down her cheeks. She covers her mouth with her right hand as she runs to the bathroom and violently vomits into the toilet. She leans against the wall after kicking the bathroom door shut with her eyes closed. She trembled uncontrollably, and screamed when someone knocked on the door.

D- i-i-in here

She shudders and keeps her eyes closed tight and the door slowly opens, shuts and someone sits beside her. She slid closer to them, eyes still closed, and rested her head on their shoulder. She takes in a deep breath, and slowly lets it out through her nose.

~25 minutes later and she still hasn't opened her eyes~

She sits up and takes a deep breath and opens her eyes and looks at the person and immediately closes them again. She opens them slightly and looks at the door to reveal it being shut. She weighs her options and shifts so she is resting on her heels and rocking back and forth on them. She turns slightly and lashes out with her right leg, kicking the person next to her

(he looks like daveed diggs, and if you don't know who that is I'm extremely angry but its ok cuz daveed diggs if fuckin hot).

She pushes herself up with her left leg while doing so and whips the door open and dashes into the room and gasps in shock when its clean, she shakes her head to clear it and reaches under her bed and pulls out a sword handle, and turns around just in time to see the man entering the main room. She wraps her hands around it and raises her hands slightly and whips them down forcefully causing a sword to emerge from the handle. She smirks as the man walks in just in time to see this, and she thoroughly enjoys watching his expression knowing that the blade itself it two and a half time the length and width of the handle. She adjust her stance and gets ready to fight.