Chapter 9

Dani ducks out of the excitement through a nearby door. She shuts the door silently, turns around, and bumps into Ozpin. Her face immediately turns red, Ozpin smiles, and walks away. Dani quickly walks into her dorm and lays on her bed. She pulls a little white tiger out from under her bed, and snuggles with it. She smiles and says outloud.

D-Winter camila grey snowflake, I think that's what your name was

Dani smiles, and pets winter's soft fur. She thinks.

D-My best friend gave you to me, and we Fucking hate each other now. I can't believe it

Dani pulls a blanket over herself and continues snuggling with winter till she falls asleep again. Ruby walks in to see this and she giggles, then leaves. Dani wakes up a few minutes later, puts winter back inside her suitcase, and just finished zipping it up when ruby walks in.

D- hi rubes!

Ruby smiles.

R-Hi Dani

Dani stretches, and changes into a pair of black leggings, a white blouse, and she puts her hair in a high ponytail. She grabs her laptop, and walks to the library. She sits in a beanbag chair, opens her laptop, signs onto Wattpad, and creates a few new chapters for her story. She post the first one she wrote, and reads a few other story's before shutting her laptop. She grabs her phone and actual headphones. She plays some music, and walks back to her dorm. She drops her computer and immediately starts crying when she looks inside her room.