Quattro ♡

"mindy i'm going to the river with kyle." i shout, running down stairs.

"okay bye." she screams, too tired to care about me.

i slam the front door shut, and excitedly get into harry's car. he chuckles as i toss my beach bag in his back seat. he starts playing cage the elephant, causing me to sing along to the music. i put my cherry sunglasses on as the sun is right in my eyes.

i look to see harry wearing a pair of black sunglasses. he's wearing swim trunks too, exposing his hairy legs. i smile, my expectations for this day high. he begins singing alone with me as we get out of the neighbourhood.

it's early, and there's already traffic building up from the people trying to get to work. "the suns barely risen, geez these people are fast." harry says, making me laugh. "what?"

"your just funny." i answer making him smile.

"i'll agree with that statement. hey, do you wanna stop at that store? we probably need some drinks and stuff."

"sure, i'm always ready for food." i say, watching harry pull into the easy mart.

when we find things that we need, such as chips and soda, we start getting closer to the river. i see the water, making me squeal in happiness. "you really like swimming don't you?" harry asks, parking near the bank.

"mhm." i reply, getting out of the car. he laughs as he watches me grab my bag.

quickly i find a place for us to leave our stuff, spreading out my towel. harry takes off his shirt, momentarily distracting me. i take off one of kyle's old shirts that i'm using as a cover up. i situate my tiny boobs, making sure they look bigger than they really are.

i hide my vans in my bag, then undo my ponytail. my long wavy brown hair falls to me waist. "do you like my bathing suit?" i ask, looking at the ruffles on my shoulders.

"it's cute." harry says, taking off his sunglasses. i take mine off as well before following him to the river. "if i remember correctly the water should be crystal clear." 

i look over the edge seeing the sand beneath the water. "looks clean." i answer before harry jumps, carrying me into the water. luckily it's deep enough that he barely touched the bottom.

"that has to be like eight feet right?" harry asks his face scrunched up in thought.

"it's deeper than five feet and two inches, that's for sure." i point out, earning a laugh from harry.

"c'mere."

i swim closer to him, wrapping my legs around his waist. my legs are already tired. he smiles, moving us closer to the bank.

"your hair is covering up your face." he states, moving my wet hair out of my face. i smile at him, closing my eyes.

"thank you." i whisper before going under water.

i can feel harry splash into the water after me. i manage to move faster than him, that is until i begin running out of air. i reach the surface, getting in a quick breath before getting pulled back under water. i move my feet faster than ever in an effort to reach the surface. i'm met with loud laughter coming from my sisters boyfriend.

"harry! you scared the-"

"if you say a curse word i'm pulling you back under water." he states with a smug grin. i swim over to him, holding onto him tightly.

i whisper into his ear, "you scared the shit out of me."

before i know it i'm back under water again. when i reach the surface i gasp for air, then let out a loud laugh. harry pulls me closer to him.