trentaquattro ❃

harry

i wake up to see my phone illuminating the room. i grab it off of blair's nightstand, being careful not to wake her. she stirs, but still clings to me.

i check to frantic messages from ashton and calum.

ashton: so arzaylea told luke that blair was talking to you

ashton: and he showed up

ashton: and she told him she left with you

calum: dude like luke's pissed mate

calum: arzaylea was telling him all this shít & now he thinks that ur sleeping w/ blair

ashton: uh, he's going to her house now.

i check the time to see that the message was sent fifteen minutes ago. it take almost an hour to get from the club to blair's house. i internally groan before carefully getting out of bed.

i watch blair stir, the sounds of her whimpers cutting through the air. my eyes widen in bewilderment. i need to be gone before luke gets here, who knows what would happen if he finds me naked with blair.

i slide on my jeans, buckling them while i look for my shoes. i throw my shirt over my shoulder, then grab my shoes in my other hand. before i escape from blair's room i place a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"daddy loves you." i mumble, a grin going on my face when a smile finds hers.

after carefully closing her bedroom door i race down the staircase. i make sure that i don't slams the front door shut before walking to my car. once i'm in the safety of my car i toss my shoes and shirt into the backseat, then i turn on the radio. peach pit starts playing as i back out of the driveway.

guilt overcomes me while tears begin streaming down my face. i feel horrible for leaving blair alone after everything we did. the idea of her waking up alone with no one to hold breaks my heart.

*

blair

i wake up to the sound of my front door slamming shut. i shoot up out of bed, my eyes wide as i come up with conclusions that could possibly explain the thudding footsteps marching up the stairs. i'm quick to get a shirt over my body, before cowering under the covers.

"blair!" an angry voice shouts. i peep my head out of my bed sheets to see a disgruntled luke staring at me. "where is he?" he questions, his voice completely different than the man i once thought i knew.

"w-who?" i ask, stuttering. i feel as if tears are about to spill out of my eyes, mainly because luke's grand entrance is reminding me of well, the other luke.

"harry! i-i know he brought you home from the club! i know you were flirting with him and t-touching him!" luke yells, his voice shaking the photos hanging on my walls. i tilt my head to the side, knowing that harry isn't next to me.

it would be better if luke never finds out about harry and i, as it will probably never happen again.

my heart hurts as i begin to realise that harry left me in the middle of the night, only to be alone in the morning. tears fall down my face, and instead of luke being comforting he throws one of my stuffed animals against the wall.

"it's true?" he asks, his eye brows knitted in sadness. "you kissed him? and touched him and-"

"what? no, i-i wasn't feeling well so he gave me a ride home and that's it. i didn't let him inside, and-"

i'm cut off my the lights in my bedroom turning on.

"oh for fùcks sake blair, what's going on here?" my sister asks, eyeing luke and i.

the man standing next to me sighs, as he finally begins to relax. he's still incredibly drunk, reeking of alcohol, but he's calmed down.

"i get home to find the front door open, and there's some man in your room. who even is this?" she asks, her eyes wide. her blonde hair is perfectly tucked into a bun that gently bobs as she talks.

"i'm luke, we've met before."

"oh, oh! painting pottery guy? what are you doing here, screaming at my sister?" mindy presses.

"i thought i was going to find harry in here, but blair's a good girl and would never do anything like that."

"harry? why would she be with harry?"

"luke, do you need any water? something to eat?" i ask, getting out of bed. luckily my shirt is so oversized it's more like a knee length dress. hopefully this distracts him from the conversation long enough for me to change the subject.

"no, thank you for offering though." luke says sitting down on my bed. "oh and so blair went to a sleep over, but i guess they went to the club. you know the one that harry owns. my ex was there and she was texting me about blair and harry doing things. that he followed her into a bathroom, and it seemed like they fùcked."

tears are spilling down my cheeks once more. this time luke looks at me with pity.

"i'm sorry baby, it just made me really angry to think about him even touching you. i know you would never even let him put his hands on you in any way other than friendly." luke says offering me a comforting smile. "cheer up buttercup."

"you skipped the part where you got drunk." i mumble, my anger becoming directed towards luke. how could he be so careless as to almost let my sister know about harry and i.

"harry owns a club?" my sister asks, twenty eight chapters behind everyone.

"yeah." luke murmurs before laying down on my bed. "can we sleep now princess? daddy's tired."

"oh my god!" my sister shouts, her eyes widening. "i cannot believe this! i'm so tired of this blair! i'm so tired of your lies, and this is just disgusting."

i look down at my toes, sniffling my tears away.

"quite being so mean to her mindy." luke blurts. i snap my head to his directions, seeing a small smile on his face. "ugh, i love you blair." he shouts into my pillow.

"okay, i'm going to bed and when i wake up this man better be gone." mindy seethes.

once she turns off the bedroom light, and closes the door i tiredly get into bed with luke. "c'mere princess." he mumbles, pulling me to his chest.

"i love you too." i mumble softly.