Make It Or Break It (Aaron) - Jersey

Here you go Jersey!

Walking down the dim hallway behind the stage I can't help but think about what can go wrong and if I don't get in, and if my boyfriend, Aaron, will be able to make it. Since there's two other girls that have to go before I do I decide to stretch and fix my bun. From the side of the stage you can see part of the crowd and it is jam packed which makes me even more nervous.

The girl before finishes and my name is called.

"Jersey Rae Rose please come up."

I walk up nervously and begin my stance. (A/N I don't know that much about ballet so I'm just going by what they do on Dance Moms.) Right when the music starts I just start to dance like there's nobody there. (😊)

I perform all my leaps and turns perfectly and when I finish the while audience erupts into applause.

"Miss Rose you will be hearing from us no later than Sunday. Thank You."

I curtsy and I walk off stage. When I make it too backstage I see my family all crying with tears of pride and joy and I immediately run up too hug them. When I'm talking to my mom I hear a familiar voice say.

"Forget someone?"

I turn around and there's Aaron standing there with a huge bouquet of red roses. I probably squealed like a little girl on Christmas but I don't care. I run up and hug him like my life depends on it.

"I thought you were in Seattle?"

"I couldn't miss my girls audition." After that we just enjoy each other's embrace.

* a few days later *

It was now Sunday and since the audition Aaron and I have just hung out and relaxed. Today especially cause today I see if I got in or not.

Right now Aaron has his head in my lap and I'm just watching a movie when my phone rings. I jump so much I guess I woke up Aaron. I didn't even know he was asleep. But right now I was zoned in with trying to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Is this Miss Rose?"

"Yes this is she."

"Well I would like to congratulate you on your acceptance into the Gifted Ballet Studio. You will start on the 27 of July."

"Thank you so much bye!"

"Bye."

"I made it in!" I said as I literally jumped onto the couch jumping like a child but hey you would too if this happened.

"Congratulations babe! I have an idea."

"Thanks and what?" I said looking at him in confusion."

"Lets celebrate tonight." he said bringing me closer by the waist.

----------------------------------------------

Okay I know the ending sucks I just tried to make it too where if you wanted dirty you could imagine that and if you just wanted a simple date you could imagine that. Anything you want.