First and Last (Grant) ~ Emily

Here you go!

Today is the day I'm going on a first date with my crush since 1st grade. Grant Landis. Yeah we're like bestfriends but one day he just spilled his feelings for me and of course I told him I like him too.

Right now I'm standing in my closet trying to find the perfect outfit for an amusement park cause I don't want to be too dressy but at the same time I don't want to be too casual. #girlprobs

I later pick a black tank with a red flannel with some black shorts and vans. I just put my brown hair up into a messy french braid bun and for makeup I just keep it simple because I'm just going to have it smudged by the end of this.

At 6 Grant came too pick me up.

*fast forward to amusement park*

"Come on babe it'll only last for a minute. Promise it'll be fun." Grant says as we stand in front of the biggest rollarcoaster in the park scratch that in my life.

"I don't know Grant. I'm not a big fan of rollercoasters."

"Please." he says giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but after this were getting a funnel cake."

"Deal." He literally grabs my arm and pulls me to the almost vacant line. I mean I don't blame any one for not going.

In front of us was a couple about 16 and in front of them was just a group of about 5 boys messing around.

Not only seconds later the carts come up and the people get off.

"You're fine babe. I won't let you fall."

I sit in the cart and the shoulder straps are lowering which makes me even more nervous but at least we aren't in the front. The ride starts to slowly make it's way up the steep hill and at the top is a beautiful view of the neighboring lake but it's later ruined by us basically going 60 miles an hour down the hill and then going through cork skews and loops. And I was screaming through it all.

What seems like forever we finally make it too the base thing and I quickly try to get everything off.

"How was it?"

"Awful but at the same time fun."

"Haha now lets go get you that funnel cake I promised."

"Yeah I don't know about that. Lets just go play games."

"Of course whatever you want too do."

We walked over to the carnival games section and play the games and Grant wins me a huge turtle.

By the end of the day I'm pretty sure we played every game and rode every ride.

When the park was about to close we walked over to the fountain and sat there in a comfortable silence.

"Hey Emily?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course."

"So girlfriend. Would you like too go get some ice cream?"

"I would love too boyfriend." Laughing at our weirdness we walk hand in hand too the ice cream parlor which took us a good 20 minutes trying to find.

After we found it at the other side of the park we go and order our regular chocolate for the both of us and we sit outside making random vines and just having fun.

"Oh Emily you have a little something right there." he said making motions around his mouth.

"Where?"

"Right there." he said before kissing me. It was just a short but sweet kiss that was filled with bombs and fireworks.

"You don't know how long I've wanted too do that."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you like it!

And I have a big announcement that I'm about to publish in another part so keep a look out!

~Shelby