Chapter 4: Elena's Struggle

I, Sirius, am now three years old.

My body grew further and is now big enough for me to start jogging.

I'm actually running a marathon in the garden right now.

I keep running at a constant pace which puts a huge load on my body, when I reach my limit, I take a rest and then I repeat the whole process.

"Phew, I'm done with running for today."

Since I've reached my daily quota, I conclude my training with some supplementary exercises.

Next, I call out to Noel, she ran the marathon with me under the pretense of wanting to diet but is now nearby, lying down on her back, dead tired.

"Ah ...... ah ah ...... Si ... Sirius-sama ..... how come ........ you're still fine?"

"That's because I'm stronger, your physical strength is lower than mine, you should go at your own pace from now on."

"Yeess――......"

Says Noel who runs out of energy by the end of her last words.

Even though she ran half as much as me, was it that hard?

I'm not the physical strength type, I convince myself of this while finishing my supplementary exercises.

At the same time, Elena-san offered me a towel and a drink.

"Thank you for your hard work, Sirius-sama"

"Thank you, Elena."

By the way, I'm talking that familiarly to Elena-san because she asked my to call her by name and without honorifics. I look at Dee nursing Noel nearby while I drink the water I was just given.

These two people seem to fit quite well together even though their characters are nothing alike, they probably get along because they are at around the same age.

"Don't overwork yourself."

"Thank you ... phew ... very much."

Elena-san is also watching both of them with a gentle smile. I'm also looking at them with a grin. I should leave those youngsters and get back to taking care of my body.

While I'm thinking that, I'm drawn toward the water well and I take a look at my new face's reflection. I'm only three years old but I do understand the particularities of my face and I think that it's pretty good. My hair is black and gives off a soft impression. My face is pretty rather than handsome. It's not all that different in comparison to the faces of the only three people I know either, it's a plain and normal face. At least I'm not a failure in this field, I'm relieved now that I confirmed it. However, I'm just not impressive enough. Because being intimidating is important appearance-wide, this gentle-looking face will be a minus. It could be a problem in the future.

Since I'm done with physical training, I should start training my magic.

By the way, taking advantage of becoming three years old, I showed the three people that I was able to use magic. They started looking at me with dot-like eyes as if time had stopped.

"Sirius-sama, Dee and I are going back to the mansion, it's almost time for lunch."

"All right, I'll be back home when I'm done practicing my magic."

Just like for my physical strength, I've been training my magic.

I can now stand using [Light] for one minute while I used to hold it only for ten seconds. it increased by 6 times. The book was right, this growth speed was abnormal. One of the reasons for that is that I'm still at an early age an that I used the various training methods listed in the book for the past 3 years.