Chapter 4

I gasped in pain as blood soaked my fur. I had tried to get out from the net but it was useless. The sound of heavy footsteps reached my ears making me curl into my self.

The smell of rotting flesh filled my nose making me want to gag. A man smirked down at me his red eyes flashing.

He crouched down in front of me and pressed his fingers into my wound making me yelp in pain. He pulled his hand away with a little chuckle and stared at the blood that coated his fingers. He brought them to his nose and inhaled making me gag. I closed my eyes in disgust as he licked his fingers clean. I opened my eyes to see him grinning at me his sharp fangs exposed.

"Such a nice little trophy you'll be. That mate of yours will make a good prize too." He mused standing up to his full height. He wore a black leather jacket and a red shirt. He jeans were bloody and ripped not that he seemed to care. He had golden blond hair that reached his ears.

He was quite handsome but it didnt hide the fact he was a monster.

He suddenly reached down and slammed the but of his gun into my skull making the world around me go dark.

Brandon P.O.V

I was beyound pissed at Roxy. I felt if I saw her face any time soon I'd rip it off. How dare she tell my mate that. I was going to explained my plan to Libby and hoped that she'd agree.

I knew the agency wouldnt give me up easily. I was one of the better agents and they needed me. But if I faked my death I would be free. Free to love my mate and son without any worries.

Roxy should have never spoken to my mate about any of it. It wasn't her bussiness and she had no right.

Libby proabably thought I was just like she assumed.

"What the hell did you do?" Jason screamed at me shoving me against the wall. I snarled and pushed him off me not like his tone.

"I didn't do anything! Its just an misunderstanding!" I growled walking down the stairs. I had to find Libby.

'I swear to god if you hurt that girl" Jason snarled clenching his fist.

"You can rip my throat out." I promised before running out the door.

I followed my mates dileghtful scent into the woods. As I travled deeper and deeper I started to get worried. Panic closed around my throat when the horrid scent of a vampire tainted to the air. I dropped to my knees when I saw a puddle of blood on the ground along with claw marks.

Libby.

Libby P.O.V

I groaned softly and tried to sit up only to find myself chained to the ground. Panic consumed me and I jerked against my bonds desperately my breathing ragged.

I couldnt smell anything to help me figure out where I was only the disgusting familiar scent of rotting flesh. There were no windows just the pale light from above.

"Your just making your self tired."

My head jerked to the side to see the man--no monster from before.

He smiled at me from the chair he was sitting in. Suddenly I became aware that I was naked seeing as when I had shifted it had shredded my clothes.

I tried to cover myself but it was no use seeing as my arms were chained down.

"Aww is the little wolf embarrassed that she's naked." The monster scoffed making humiliation burn through me.

"Why are doing this?" I asked my voice coming out raspy.

He smirked at me and leaned back racking his red gleaming eyes over me making me shiver in disgust.

"Your mate has been hunting me and my coven for months now. I've had eyes tracking him and it wasn't hard to figure out you were his true love." The monster spat the last words out sarcastically.

"So I took you from him. He'll come after you of course and then we'll kill then you. Of course we'll have out fun before we kill you, your blood is just to tasty to waste." He grinned wickedly.

I felt myself shudder which made him smile even wider.

"I might just get a little taste now." He laughed moving out the chair. I screamed and thrashed but it just seemed to please him.

"I love the hint of fear in the air when I feed." he purred running his slimy cold lips against my neck.

"Screw you!" I yelled angrily.

"Mmmm feisty" He smiled.

I screamed in agony as his fangs tore into my neck painfully. He moaned loudly and grasped my shoulder pining me more firmly against the floor. I screamed as he drank from me each pull feeling as if knives were digging into my flesh.

I begged for the darkness to take over and claim me but it never did and I felt ever sick thing he was doing to me.

I closed my eyes as tears slide my cheeks.

Some one please. Please help me.

Its been two weeks since I first got here. At least thats what Adam told me. Adam was the vampire who had shot me and brought me here. I sat in the living room dressed in a man's black shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants.

I had earned this prevedlge after day four.

After the first time Adam had bitten me it was like my whole body shut down. I submitted to him simply not caring what he did anymore.

A part of my knew I was only acting like this because when a vampire bit you and drank from you the way Adam had done me, you became their slave till they released you.

Adam leaned against the back of the couch his arm thrown around my shoulders. He flipped through the channels finally settling on some cartoon. I gave him a look and he smiled at me sheepish.

"What I love this show." He defended.

The weirdest thing was how nice and normal he acted toward me now. Not if I was a slave but his girlfriend. He asked for my opion on things and always made sure I was comfortable. I didn't get but I also didn't question it.

I never tried to run or call for help. I knew I should be disgusted and terrified just by the sight of him but instead I felt safe and loved when I was near him.

I shook my head at him and laughed lightly. He pulled me closer and kissed the side of my head just as some of his friends walked and plopped down in the empty chairs around the room.

"Hey Princess how you feeling today?" Alex a black haired vampire asked bitting into a apple.

I smiled at him. "Fine." I answered automatically. He smiled back at me and patted his lap. I look to Adam for permission and he nodded slightly. I smiled my thanks to him and walked over to Alex before crawling into his lap.

Out of all of Adam's friends I liked Alex the best.

He leaned down and kissed my hungrily which I easily returned. His cold hands moved under my shirt his hands palming the small of my back.

His lips broke away from mine and I smiled as his cold lips touched my neck gently. He kissed me there for a second before gently running his tongue along my skin making me shiver.

Without warning his fangs pierced my skin making me cry out in pleasure and joy. I held his head to my neck as he drink. His hands pressed me tighter against his body enveloping me in a fog of cold pleasure.

When he was done he licked over the wound till it healed and gentley rested my head against his shouder as my eyes drifted closed.

"Rest Princess." he murmured kissing my head.

I mumbled my agreement and drifted off into the darkness a small smile on my lips. A voice in the back of my mind nagged at me to remember that I was suppose to remember some one. But I couldn't so I just pushed the voice away and snuggled closer to Alex knowing when I woke up he'd make me dinner and give me my special drink.