2

"What can I get you two lovely ladies?" Andrew smiled at his coworker. It had been a week since they kissed and now Bianca was taking Olivia on a proper first date and it seemed only fitting to take her to the coffee shop where they first met.

"I'll have a grande caffe mocha and my lady will have a medium iced latte macchiato." Bianca ordered smiling at Olivia out of the corner of her eye.

"Aren't you two just the cutest?" Andrew teased. Olivia was holding onto Bianca's arm leaning her head slightly on her shoulder. Their fingers were intertwined. "That'll be 9.88." 

"What no discount?" Olivia asked over Bianca's shoulder.

"Nope. My lady deserves a full price drink." Bianca stated proudly, paying for their drinks. They grabbed their drinks and sat down at a table.

"So, tell me about yourself."

'''

"Hey." Olivia smiled, biting her lip and staring at her girlfriend. 

"You have got to stop doing that lip thing while I'm working." Bianca teased leaning over the counter to give her girlfriend a quick peck on the lips.

"But then you wouldn't be tempted to kiss me." Olivia smirked throwing in a wink.

"I'm always tempted to kiss you." Bianca grabbed Olivia's usual order before handing it to her, their fingers brushing against each other. "On the house."

"You have to stop doing that, your boss is going to get angry." Olivia scolded.

"It's all in the name of love." She smiled before they both froze. 

"Love?" Neither one had used the l word yet. Bianca got nervous as Olivia stared at her shocked.

"Just a saying." Bianca laughed it off nervously. Olivia nodded, slightly disappointed.

"Okay." Olivia smiled as if nothing were wrong but Bianca could sense something had changed in the other girls mood. "I'll see you later." 

'''

Olivia was caught off guard when Bianca had asked her to meet her at work. She walked into the campus cafe and looked for her favorite barista. Bianca was waiting at the cash and they were both thankful there was no line.  Bianca handed her a drink.

"On the house." She winked.

"What's this for?" Olivia asked her eyes drifting from her girlfriend to the drink in her hand.

"Read it." While Olivia searched the cup for the words in question, Bianca made her way around the counter. Then she saw it. Written on the cup in Bianca's scribbly barista wiriting was three words.

I love you.

Olivia looked up from the cup and barely had time to put it on the counter before she threw her arms around Bianca, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

"I love you too." 

'''

Olivia wanted to do something special for Bianca on their one year anniversary but the only thing she could think of involved a ring. Was it too soon. They hadn't even been dating a year and Olivia wanted to spend the rest of her life with this girl. What if she tried and Bianca said no? She didn't think she could live with the rejection. 

She kept thinking of something to do but her brainstorming was cut short when Bianca annouced she was working that day. 

Olivia still wanted to do something special. She went to the grocery store and bought a bouquet of roses before heading to the coffee shop. When she got in, Andrew was standing at the cash.

"Is Bianca back there?" Olivia asked a little frustrated.

"Uh she isn't working today..." Andrew commented looking confused. 

"Oh. She told me she was." Olivia started having a million thoughts about where she could be. About why she lied. Olivia's phone rang and when she saw Bianca's name she was almost too angry to answer it.

"What do you want?" Olivia spat through the phone. All she heard fron the other end was a giggle. It caught her off guard.

"Well hello to you to." The blonde was fuming and here she was laughing away.

"Where are you?!? You said you were working."

"Come outside." Olivias curiosity overtook her anger and she opened the door. When she looked down she saw a trail of rose petals.

"B..." She gasped through her cell, following the petals around the side of the building. When she reached the end, her eyes landed on her girlfriend. Down on one knee. A phone in one and a box in the other. Bianca hung up the phone.

"Olivia, you are the most beautiful woman in the world. Over the past year I have gotten the chance to know you and it has made it the best year of my life. I cant picture my life without you. I know we are young and it might seem like its too soon but I need you. We will graduate soon and I can't think of my future without you in it. So, Olivia Constance Jones, will you make me the happiest woman on earth and agree to marry me?"

Olivia couldnt breathe. She had been worried Bianca was cheating on her and here she was. It was perfect.

"No." Biancas heart sank into the ground. Her lungs felt like they were about to collapse. "But I will make you the second happoest woman in the world." Olivia smiled slyly as Bianca clued in to her words. "Yes! A thousand times yes!" Bianca stood up and before she could pull out the ring, Olivias lips were on hers.

When the two finally parted Bianca slid the diamond ring onto her Fiancée's finger.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~
Standing at the alter together, neither girl could think of a place they'd rather be. Both in long white gowns, the moment was perfect.

"Bianca Rose Martinez,"

"Olivia Constance Jones,"

"Ever since that first day I walked into the cafe"

"I knew you were the one. From the way your hair shone in the sunlight,"

"To the way your smile lit up the room. I was scared. I had never been in love with a woman before,"

"I had never been in love before. But you changed that. You helped me experience new and better things,"

"You taught me what love is and I have never been so grateful for anything in my entire life."

"My entire life has been building up to this moment and there is no one who I'd rather share it with."

"You are the only person I would want to go through life with. I love you so much."

"I love you so much. And its crazy..."

"We owe it all to a Medium Iced Latte Macchiato."