1

if there's one thing seokjin is good at is being a hoe.

not a slut or whore ,but someone who knows how to use their body to their advantage.

and that's just how it is.

seokjin licked his beautifully plump lips at he looks at himself in the mirror. he tries to hold back a moan as he stares look down at himself , playing with his porcelain lips. but this little show he has going on for the people watching through the screen has got him riled up for more than one reason. " what do you want me to do papì?" seokjin asks looking at the camera on his mac book air , seeing his dripping wet cunt on the screen on full displayed for all people watching to see. the comments lighting up the screen as people watch seokjin play with himself. seokjin whimpered as his freshly done manicured , pink glitter stiletto nail brushed softly against his clit. seokjin was very sensitive at the moment , he hadn't touched himself in about two weeks . seokjin has been desperately waiting for an opportunity to indulge in pleasure by himself without any interruptions or interrogation by his lovely amigo/a
park jimin. he and jimin have always been inseparable through out their whole lives. seokjin really just needs this time to his self like no other. jimin has been especially clingy these past weeks due to the fact that he has been wanting to tell seokjin everything about his new sugar daddy yoongi. seokjin loves when jimin has piping hot tea to spill because to be honest that's just the type of messy bitch seokjin was. but when it's  all jimin talks about non stop seokjin just wants to have a coffee break from all the info jimin had been giving.
"ahh..mm" seokjin moans as he sticks a finger in his slippery pussy letting out a trembling whine as feels his finger all the way inside his glorious cunt. he looks down at the comments seeing that he is pleasing everyone. "aiii...uhmm" seokjin shakily breathes out as he starts thrusting his finger in and out making quiet slurping noises as he continues to slip them inside of himself. "papì are you gonna fuck me?" he asks reading the comments.

"damn baby , i just wanna dive deep into that pussy."

"look at all those juices i just wanna lick 'em up."

"i love your nails girl!"

seokjin lightly chuckles reading the last comment. "thank you doll." winking cheekily at the camera , seeing his lips glossy and flushed red by licking and biting at them , he hair messily on top of his head ,ends dipped in sweat. "papì necesito el climax porfavor..." seokjin whispered looking deep into the camera , feeling himself getting closer and closer. he started to pick up the pace thrusting his fingers deeper into his throbbing pussy , using his other hand to rubbing on his clit at the same time. his pale milky thighs started shaking slightly as he continued.

"you got it princess ,cum for your papì."

"mm look at those pretty white thighs shake , come on mamì reach your high."

"where did you get your nails done?"

seokjin let out a faint sigh reading the comments. "ah..yes.." he moaned out as he felt his climax approaching. "haa..porfavor papì." he let out as he felt he was at the edge. seokjin felt his heart beat in his pussy as he started to shake from the pleasure. he let out a long high pitched moan. "sí papì...mm..hah." he panted as his legs  twitched trying to close themselves. "hah...oh that was well deserved." seokjin smiled down at his laptop seeing he got some of his juices on the mirror and floor in front of him. "well im fucked out ,see you hoes next week." he grinned softly as he ended the live show and proceeded towards his bed to lay down on its baby pink silk sheets.