"Shawty know I kill people , real people."

seokjin walks with namjoon into his apartment complex. " I have something to tell you. " stated seokjin . namjoon kept walking and said ," I'm listening. " seokjin looked down at the ground while his heart rate sped up . " I scissored jimin this morning before coming here. " namjoon stop walking and looked back at seokjin. "seokjin I really really like you but I can't have you having sex with other people. " seokjin felt his eyes tearing up ," I know namjoon I really really like you too , I don't want to hurt you , but I really need this to be offical. " namjoon nodded in agreement . " I will take you on a date and ask you out if you agree no more of this non sense ,you understand? " seokjin smiles at namjoon and nods his head very eagerly .they continue walking and get to namjoon's apartment door . they finally make it inside and namjoon walks to his bedroom to get his present for seokjin . namjoon walks back into the main living area where seokjin is sitting on the couch . namjoon comes up to seokjin and presents this gorgeous babydoll pink robe . seokjin gasps when he finally sees it . seokjin reaches forward to touch it . it feels smooth and very luxurious , seokjin is in love with it . " namjoon it's gorgeous ,thank you so much . " namjoon smiles glad to see his baby happy. " I'm also giving you my black card to spoil yourself for now." seokjin looks up at him uneasy . " namjoon this is too much I can't accept all of this . " seokjin looked at him guilty ." seokjin it's okay and you will accept my gifts ." seokjin nods . " look seokjin I really like you and I wanted to do something nice for you , please accept my gifts. " namjoon looks at jin with sparkles in his eyes . seokjin stands up from the couch and kisses namjoon while rapping his arms around namjoon's neck. seokjin has never felt so in love with someone like in that moment . " now let me take you to my bedroom to show you some more love ." namjoon says while looking down at seokjin . they walk towards namjoon's bedroom and open the door. namjoon lays jin down on his mattress . namjoon slowly but carefully undresses seokjin and spreads his legs as he slides his panties to the side . seokjin looks down at namjoon with warmth in his eyes . namjoon smiles up at seokjin with his dimples poking in on his cheeks . namjoon then lowers his head between seokjin's parted legs . he drags his tongue along seokjin's shaven lips . namjoon moans as he part seokjin's lips with his tongue and tastes him fully . namjoon dives in licking and sucking at seokjin's swollen pink flesh . he licks and gently sucks at his clit before he sticks his tongue in to seokjin's vaginal cleft .
he works and swirls his tongue inside of seokjin all while seokjin is moaning loudly gasping for air . " joonie..." seokjin whines as he starts to rock his hips against namjoon's mouth . seokjin slick making a wet puddle on the bedsheets . seokjin pussy twitching and clenching as namjoon continues to lick at seokjin pink clit . namjoon removes his dripping face from between seokjin's shaking legs and slaps seokjin's thigh . "get up and ride my face princess." seokjin nods and hurries to get in the correct position . namjoon lays on his back and places seokjin's hips over his mouth before he dives in again . namjoon licks softly and gently sucks and massages seokjin's clit ,twirling his tongue in circles around it . he makes sure to use his hands to spread jin plump ass cheeks and gain access to his beautiful flushed pink folds . namjoon flattens out his tongue , holds seokjin's hips and makes him grind on to it . namjoon's tongue grinding on seokjin's soft clit makes him sob out loud from the sweet sensation . seokjin keeps moaning out namjoon's name and whining as namjoon keeps licking at his folds and tasting him . namjoon then sticks his tongue into seokjin's pink pussy .seokjin whines out loud , " joonie...mm fuck" . seokjin starts to ride his tongue while moaning as he feels his climax creeping up on him . "joonie joonie joonie fuck mmm" seokjin whines as namjoon keeps rolling his tongue within him . seokjin starts slightly bouncing up and down on namjoon's slick tongue , feeling like he is about to climax . seokjin feels the pressure building inside his pink pussy . "namjoon!!!!" seokjin screams as he creams into namjoon's mouth . his thighs twitching and jerking as he trembles and tries to caught his breath as namjoon keeps licking him clean of all his juices . seokjin whines overstimulated as namjoon's tongue brush's up against his flushed clit . his pussy clenching and unclenching in waves of after shock ."wow .." , seokjin says.