2

"I PLAY WITH THIS KITTY ,LIKE YOU PLAY WITH YOUR GUITAR."

seokjin woke up with a start. he was drenched in sweat from head to toe. he let out a sigh of relief. "thank god it was only a dream." seokjin whispered to himself. jimin suddenly barged into seokjin's room. "bitch why the hell is yo ass still in bed?" he asked in a questioning tone."hoe you tried it let me be." seokjin said as he began to pull his pink fluffy blanket back over his slender body. "no hoe." jimin replied as he ripped the covers off seokjin's pale body. "uhh.." he groaned as he felt the cold attacking his body , and causing him to shiver. jimin gasped as he saw seokjin's plump behind in a brand new pair of hot pink lace panties. "hhh..hoe are these new?" seokjin looked back to wink at jimin before he starts wiggles his ass so jimin could see his drawers better. jimin hopped on his ass and lifted the fabric on seokjin's back side. "you bitch these hoes muy bonitaaa.." jimin smiled as he felt the panties with his freshly done manicured pearly white coffin nails. seokjin gasped lightly into his sequenced pink pillows. jimin had accidentally pulled the panties to far up that they roughly brushed against seokjin's clit. jimin blushed a soft rosy pink and felt himself getting wet as well. jimin slowly started to move his hand in between seokjin's thick thighs and rubs at his clit through his lace panties feeling his wetness. "ahh..jiminie.." seokjin moaned into the pillow once more. jimin wimpered feeling himself soak his own white silk panties. seokjin flipped them so that he was on top. looking down at jimin's beautiful plump lips he gave jimin a kiss on the cheek , smiling down at him softly. before putting his thick milky thighs between jimins smooth lightly tanned ones and ground his clothed slippery cunt down onto jimins. "ahh..wait..jinnie." jimin whined to overwhelmed by the pleasure of him rubbing himself agianst his best friend. "shh...jiminie i'll make you feel good." seokjin stopped the grinding making jimin groan of disapproval ,but then gasped as he feels seokjin slip into his silk drawers. he then starts to slip his fingers up and down jimin porcelain folds as jimin starts to spread his legs. "hah..mm..sì papì me gusta mucho." jimin moaned out as seokjin pulled his panties down down off his round ass and plump thighs. seokjin then started to pull his panties down moaning as he felt his wetness slowly separating from his beautiful pearl. jimin slowly sits up and starts to play with seokjin's kitty. "wait..ahh.mm..jiminie." seokjin head falls back as jimin starts to rubbing seokjin's clit , while fingering him with 2 fingers. jimin leans forward to lick some of the juices from seokjin's pussy lips. jimin took a hand away from rubbing seokjin's clit to start fingering his self. "ahh..jinnie." jimin hoarsely whines to seokjin , looking-up at him through long black eyelashes. seokjin pushes jimin back down on to his pink silk sheets. seokjin straddles jimins thigh and rubs his slick pussy against jimins. "mm..uhh..jiminieeee."
seokjin starts to pant heavily as he continues to rub his pussy against jimin's . "ahh..jinnie..im close speed up..uh..hoe." as soon as jimin said that he picked up the slack. "uh uh uh..jiminie im edge." seokjin looked down at his best friend and moaned. "same bitch." jimin moaned out. seokjin thighs started to shake. he knew he was close his heart beat in his pussy again. "uhah..fuck!" seokjin let out loudly as he orgasmed while still going to help jimin out. underneath seokjin , jimin was a moaning mess. seokjin to tear up and tremble from overstim. he slowed his pace finally coming to a stop at he lazily got off jimin. laying beside him out of breath. he picked up his phone next to him on his side counter , panties still at his ankles. his girly juices slick in between his thighs starting to dry. " shit!" he said as he realized what time it was. 2:00pm his phone read. "uha..namjoon's gonna kill me." seokjin whispered to himself. jimin groaned in responds , face down in seokjin's pillows.