"YA' CAN KISS MY ASS , DAME UN BESO."

seokjin was in a hurry to meet his soon to be man , kim namjoon. "fuckfuckfuck." he chanted as he tried his best to get ready quickly. he through a tight fitting yellow sundress ,that cupped his ass just right. "damn shawty." jimin whistled in the background , still in seokjin's bed. "i'll be back jiminie ,going to see joonie brb." seokjin rushes out of his room white fanny pack in hand ,with his phone and chapstick in it. "bye jimin ,i'll be back babe." seokjin said lightly skipping out of their share apartment.

anddd 30 minutes later seokjin was in front of the cafe , he was fucking exhausted. "you're late again jinnie." namjoon deadpanned , walking out after opening the door for jin. "forgive me babe." the blonde exclaims to his soon to be boyfriend. "you're going to have to do more then ask me to forgive you jin." the younger frowned. seokjin pouted his thick lips at his boo , "namjoon forgive me i lost track of time." namjoon raised an eyebrow at the older's statement. "oh? and what were you doing?" the brunette questioned. "um..well...what had happened was me and jimin wer-" "nope don't wanna hear it." namjoon said walking towards the exit. "noooo" , seokjin grabs namjoon's hand "look i'm sorry I didn't mean for it to go on , but i was needy and he..i" namjoon started to shake his head his head at seokjin starting to tear up. he told both of seokjin's hands in his. "baby it's ok , but this is your only warning. i'm trying to start a relationship with you. do you understand?" seokjin looked up at him through his tears and nodded. seokjin genuinely wanted to be with namjoon and if he just had to stop messing with jimin to get what he wanted, he would do as needed. "ok now come on I have gifts for you at my apartment , so let's go." seokjin smiled at namjoon , standing up to follow his lead.