A Few too Many Drinks

It was another fine night in the manor. William sat by the fire, basking in it. The living room aglow as he observed the dancing blaze with a light smile. With one leg crossed over the other, the yellow-clad male sat in his thoughts. A cold night it had been, with himself and Mark golfing outside. They had enjoyed their time, laughing and having a jolly time. The colonel sharing tales of his perilous adventures inside the Amazon jungles. As the actor shared his life as a world-renowned performer.

The two had grown up together, after all, they were best friends and nothing would change that. Over the years the William watched Mark grow as a person and a trouper. The only thing that had never changed was his ego. The suspender-clad male chuckled to himself, amused. Seeing others such as his lovers come and go, but only one stuck with the silk-robed male. A clever woman named, Celine. She was quite a beautiful girl if he were to be so forward. The only problem that he found with Celine was her ability to manipulate Mark. That never sat right with the colonel. No matter how many times he argued with the cravat-clad male, the blind fool had still wedded her. Whether she put on a mask or not, she was a dashing young lady with a fun personality. He'd've fallen for her if she hadn't been so wily towards his good friend.As he was adjusting himself in his seat, Mark walked in, tugging on his robe's strings.

"Ah, there you are! It escaped me to notify you of some plans we had arranged recently." Interested in the spectacle-wearing male turned to face the actor.

"That so? Do tell!" a soft grin spread across his face. William always enjoyed meeting new people.

"Just a light party for Celine and my family to celebrate our recent marriage, tomorrow." The mustachioed male nodded his head in thought.

"Sounds fun, I look forward to it." He did feel a little sour that it was celebrating their marriage, but he had to be positive for his friend. If Mark was happy, then so was he. The red-cloaked male 

grinned and waved.

"I'm off to bed then, get to sleep soon okay, Will?" Walking away, the colonel heard him start up the stairs. 

William smirked, "Oh, alright mother!" he retorted in a playful tone then sighed when there wasn't a reply. Leaning his head back against the soft chair, Will felt his eyelids grow heavy as he dozed off.

Waking up to the bright sunlight beaming into his face, the colonel blinked the sleep out of his eyes. Looking around to see the Butler dusting the mantle above the fireplace. The butler looked back, noticing movement then bowed.

"Good morning, sire. Would you like anything to start off your day?" William waved his hand, declining the offer.

"Thank you, but I've got a busy day ahead of me." Benjamin dipped his head then returned to his sweeping. The brunette-mustached individual got up and brushed off his pants. Walking up the stairs to his bedroom, Thinking about the party that was today. What if he met someone there? Oh, how fun to fantasize about the amazing people he could meet at this friendly celebration! Entering his bedroom, Will changed into some fresh clothes. Putting on his beige uniform from the war. Checking the wardrobe mirror, he straightened out his pith helmet. Then brushed out his mustache. Wiggling it as if to test its sturdiness. Hands tugging down the bottom of the suit, he walked out.

The day was everyone preparing. Celine running around to try and find an earring that she lost somewhere. With Mark barking orders at his workers to clean things up. William, on the other hand, had gotten ready hours earlier due to his over-excitement. The dinner had already been set out with a sign on the table that warned them to not touch any of the food. Seeing the cook dart suspicious glaces as he put out the rest of the food. Finally, it was all set. The actor let out a relieved sigh as Celine hooked her arm in his.