Chapter 16- Don't Let Me Go

Okay, so this chapter is a bit romantic, but the next chapter has more drama. I know, I'm weird. But I love it :) & I think you will too! ;) and remember, your opinion counts. The song that's in this chapter is on the side, go listen to it! The Fray has never let me or Lou down ;) oh, and this chapter is dedicated to when_i_hate_i_luv because she told me how much she loved this fanfic! So now i love her ;) okay, read on.

***

Louis’ POV

I stumbled back against the counter as Hannah pushed me into mine and Harry’s hotel room. “Ow! What was that for?” I yelped as I rubbed my hip that crashed into the hardwood furniture. “Do you not like Harry anymore or something?” she asked. Oh right. I forgot I told her about my crush on Harry when I called her that night. “I dunno..” I sighed. “I don’t even like Eleanor as more than a friend. I think I’m just with her to get my mind off Harry.”

“Well, is it working?” Hannah asked as she apologized for pushing me so hard. “No..” I hung my head. Silence for a moment. “Well, Harry’s crying over you.” she said softly and my head shot up. Before I knew it, Hannah grabbed my hand, dragging me to the center of the room, moving the chair over. “Wait here,” she ordered and hurried out of the room, only to come back in with a video camera.

“What are you doing?” I asked. “I’m gonna show you how to dance.” She tapped the record button and she ran to me, grabbing one of my hands and I put my other hand on her waist. “Why?” I ask as she slowly moves her feet, making sure I keep up. “You’re going to dance with Harry.” she answered, keeping her eyes on our feet as it grew quiet, soft music being the only thing filling the space.

“Why’d you turn the camera on?” I asked as I filled the silence and tried to concentrate, but ended up tripping over our feet. She caught me by the shoulders as we giggled.

“So you can look back on this later and laugh at how ridiculous you looked trying to learn how to dance for him.”

***

Harry’s POV

I guess I should wipe my face and cool down before our show. I don’t want to show up looking all flushed from crying. Liam was there to comfort me, just patting me on the back, even though he had no idea what I was so upset about. And I don’t plan on telling anyone. “You about ready, Hazza?” Louis knocked on the door. I sighed and Liam checked his watch, noticing we have to go pretty soon to get ready. “Be out in five.” I mumbled, splashing water on my face and hurried out to the car, readjusting my curls. Don’t be so jittery Harry, we still have a couple more hours until show time.

*

While Olly was keeping the crowd entertained, we were trying to calm our nerves. Still fifteen minutes left. Zayn flashed me a mischievous smile as I shot him a questioning one. “Did you forget?” Zayn rolled his eyes.

“Forget what?” I asked. Truthfully, I’ve forgotten everything besides the show and Louis. And…her. How could Louis do that to me anyway? How could he be with her and just blow off everything he’s said to me? Zayn snapped his fingers in my face.

“The whole Niall thing!” he whispered. Oh gosh! How did I forget?! I’m terrible. I was so sucked up in my own little world I forgot! My eyes got bigger as Zayn rushed me to call Katrina. “Right! Sorry!” I whispered as Hannah gave me the number.

FLASHBACK! (to last night)

Niall’s been kind of moping around the hotel last night. He was disappointed that Katrina couldn’t come to the tour. He was sad because he didn’t even get to give her a hug. The boys and I couldn’t stand seeing him like that so when he got tired enough and went to bed, Hannah texted us to head over to her and Zayn’s room.