Chapter 10

Shahrukh was parking the car, when he saw Saif and Kajol coming towards him with horses and Saif waving happily to him. He walked towards them too smiling.

'She is really good yaar, I didn't know that she is that awesome with horses' Saif said to Shahrukh, Kajol grinned 'come and take my place' Saif said
'no' Kajol said immediately
'no!'
'Oh, I don't mean it, I think that he must be tired of driving for a long distance; he will ride horses with me later' she explained immediately and smiled.

'Oye, Jhansi ki Rani; the kitchen is calling for you' Preity said coming towards them
'oh, so it is my day because I didn't go to college! Ok I am coming' Kajol said and got down and they all entered the house.

'don't stir that fast, you have to stir gently' Rani commented
'ok' Kajol said while stirring the spoon in the pot
'go on, I will check on Meera'
'leave her alone, she is just playing in the garden'
'no, the weather is really hot today' Rani said and went out of the kitchen; leaving Kajol alone stirring food. She stirred for a while then stopped, watching the food spinning in the pot and she suddenly flinched.

'You scared me' Kajol said placing her palm over her chest
'oh sorry' Shahrukh smiled, opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water. She handed him a glass, he poured water in it and started sipping 'thank you' he said leaning his elbows back to the sink and she smiled and started stirring again.
'Oh, I don't mean the glass thing' he chuckled and shook his head 'I mean the horses thing'
'Oh it is no big deal' she smiled and looked at him; he put the glass near the sink and came close to her.

'What are you cooking for us today?' he said leaning close to her ear, she grabbed a spoon and a small plate, poured some food for him. She gave him the plate and put the spoon in it. He held her hand, made her hold the spoon and feed him. She didn't object; it was like she was under a spell or kind of magic.

'You stopped stirring!' Rani raised her voice, entering the kitchen and startling both of them that Shahrukh spit the food remained in his mouth at the sink.
'Rani you freaked us out' Shahrukh said immediately
'what are you doing here anyway?' Rani said looking at the pot and stirring
'see, it is his fault; he busied me that I was about to burn the food' Kajol replied
'what! I was just drinking water, and it is not about me anyway; she can't do anything' Shahrukh said teasing Kajol 'anyway I was going out' he smiled and went towards the door, looked back at Kajol and winked, then left the kitchen. Kajol bit her lower lip managing not to smile and continued cooking with Rani.