Chapter 1

As per usual the Frenchman stood upon the balcony of his apartment, cigarette in hand. He held the expensive brand of cigarette to his lips, inhaling deeply. He leaned on the railing as he pushed the smoke out of his lungs with a sigh. The smoke hovered in the air until being whisked away by the cold air of Paris. As he watched the smoke his thoughts wandered. A second pair of arms leaning on the railing tore him from his thoughts. "You alright spook?" An Australian man questioned. "Oui."
"Ya haven't been yerself lately." The Aussie mumbled. The Frenchie scoffed slightly. "You don't even know my actual name, let alone my personality." He chuckled slightly. The Australian looked away, a little embarrassed. "Forgotten the days of war already Mick?"
"Shuddup spoi..." The Aussie known as Mick grumbled. The spy was not just a name but a profession for the Frenchie. In his days as a mercenary he was a backstabbing spy. He knew everything about everyone on the battle field, but nothing was known about him. Not even his name. Mick was a fellow mercenary, but when they were mercenaries Mick hated him. The Aussie had been a sniper, the spy being a snipers worst nightmare in battle. "Well ya never told me." Mick brought the spy out of his thoughts. His composure regained. "You never asked." The spy said simply, he took another drag if the cigarette.

A/N: This is my first story on here. It's probably gonna be crap but Imma try my best.