Chapter 4

"Qu'est-ce que tu as fait? Pourquoi diable? Morons, vous êtes tous des imbéciles absolus! Avez-vous une idée du coût de cet endroit? Mon Dieu!" Spy immediately started yelling. Sniper guessed he was yelling insults due to the state the house was in. As Spy continued to mutter out curses Mick turned to look at the Texan standing out the front of the house. The luxurious home was riddled with burn marks and holes.

"The bloody hell happened?" He asked the former RED engineer. Dell motioned for Mick to take a closer look. As he walked he saw three guilty looking ex mercenaries. Sniper looked down at his friend, awaiting an explanation. Dell looked over to Spy who was still muttering curses but was listening to what the engineer was saying. The Texan pointed at the guilty mercs, BLU soldier and RED Demo and Pyro.
"Those three morons disagreed on somethin' and completely destroyed the place." Spy sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He corrected his posture, straightened his blue tie and jacket and fixed a harsh glare on his former teammate and enemies.
"You imbeciles are going to pay for the damage and get this place fixed or I swear I will make your lives a living hell. Understood?" The Pyro nodded and looked down guiltily while Demo gave a drunken yes of sorts while Soldier just gave a hum of acknowledgement. Spy began muttering curses once more as he walked inside the house to further inspect the damage.

Sniper followed the BLU Spy inside, they were greeted with smashed crystal chandeliers, shattered pottery, burnt book, destroyed paints and mounds of rubble from the building itself. Sniper made his way over to the BLU Medic and Heavy who were clearing piles of debris out. "Hey Doc." The Aussie greeted.
"Hallo Herr Sniper, haz Spy seen zhe damage?" Misha, the heavy, looked at what once was a living room.
"Leettle man will not be happy." The Russian went back to clearing up the mess while his German friend nervously started questioning whether or not they're be kicked out.

As the Spy walked around his once luxurious house, well mansion, he ran into the red Scout who was complaining about having to clean up the debris even though he hadn't caused it, earning a sharp glare from the irritated Frenchman. Priceless vases and paintings were beyond repair while most of the rooms' contents had been torched or blown to smithereens. He looked at the expensive watch on his wrist, half an hour until his next job. Great. As he walked Spy grumbled and cursed as he saw more of his precious decorations completely ruined. The BLU made his way to his car, telling Sniper, Medic and Heavy to keep an eye on the ones that had done the damage. As he got into the car Spy ran his hands over his face and rubbed his sleep deprived eyes, today had been a long day, and it was most likely going to get worse.

______________
Sorry for the short chapter and late update. Promise the next chapter will be longer and not as shitty. I'll edit the chapter tomorrow.