Chapter 1

Warning! Spoilers for Big Hero Six.

Naki just got away from two doves. He was now walking through the empty streets of Tokyo, looking for something to eat.

"Damn, it's real late, how am I supposed to find anything good at this hour?" The blonde ghoul muttered to himself. It was at that moment he spotted an apartment.

What was strange about this apartment, was the fact the lights were still on. Naki slowly headed towards the house and peeked through a window.

He saw a (H/C) girl sitting on a coach, watching TV. The ghoul made his way towards the door and carefully pushed the door knob. It opened. A smirk appeared on his face as his kakugan became visible.

Naki crept towards the coach and as he was about to activate his kagune, the girl cried out. "No! Why Tadashi!? Why does the big brother have to die!?" She shrieked as a tear fell down her face.

She was watching Big Hero Six. Naki froze.

Big brother.

"Big brother...big brother Yamori!" He cried out as he fell to the ground, crying. This startled the (E/C) eyed girl. She jumped up and stared down at the ghoul before her.

A stranger was crying in the middle of her living room. 'What to do...what to do?!' She thought to herself as she looked at him.

She walked around the coach and stood in front of him. "Umm excuse me, is something wrong?" (Y/N) asked with concern.

Naki looked up at her and (Y/N) took a step back. She saw his black and red eyes. The girl realised he was a ghoul. He continued sobbing as she stared at him in shock.

"Big brother...Yamori..." Naki kept repeating. (Y/N) frowned. 'He must of lost his brother...' She thought and then did something unexpected. She hugged him.

Naki was surprised and stiffened. After a moment he relaxed and cried into (Y/N's) shoulder. "Sh, sh, it'll be alright...you must've really cared for your brother..." She whispered reassuringly.

The blonde ghoul pulled away slightly and looked into her (E/C) orbs. 'Why is she being kind!? I'm a ghoul and she's a human!' Naki thought.

"You don't know how I feel!" Naki exclaimed as more tears fell. The girl smiled sadly as she looked at him.

"You're wrong." She stated calmly. This caused Naki to look at her once again. His eyes wide. "My parents...they...were eaten by ghouls when I was little..." (Y/N) continued with a sad smile on her face.

The blonde ghoul that was about to eat her moments earlier, was now at a loss for words. 'She understands me? And she's kind to me even though I'm a ghoul...' Naki thought as he continued to stare at (Y/N).

He wiped away his tears and stood up. "Thank you..." He said, his voice barely above a whisper. His kakugan disapeared completely. This caused the (H/C) girl to smile widely. Naki also smiled and realised that she was different.

"Doesn't it bother you that I'm a ghoul and that...I wanted to eat you..." Naki asked, saying the last part in a quieter voice. The girl shook her head and smiled.

"Not at all." She replied, her smile not fading even the slightest. "I'm (Y/N)." She added and stretched her hand out for him to shake.

He looked at her and then at her hand. Naki streched out his hand and replied. "Naki." The ghoul finally found someone who is kind to him just like Yamori.

(Y/N) walked around the coach and sat down. Naki awkwardly shifted towards (Y/N). "Come on, sit down...unless you want to leave..." She said.

"No! I-I mean I don't want to be a bargain..." He exclaimed.

'A bargain?' (Y/N) thought as she stifled a laugh.

"What do you mean by a bargain?" She asked curiously. Naki started explaining what he meant.

"That's a burden silly." The girl giggled. The blonde male hung his head as he blushed deeply from embarrassment.

"Don't laugh! I sometimes mix words up..." Naki exclaimed as he continued to blush. This caused (Y/N) to stop laughing and she apologized.

'Well he sure seems nice...' (Y/N) thought to herself...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N I hope you enjoyed the 1 chapter. I'll be updating this story once a week 😄.