Chapter 6

Hoguro and Naki were walking to the Aogiri hideout. "Hoguro bro...please don't tell Eto about (Y/N)...I want her to stay safe..." Naki stated seriously.

"Don't worry I won't, you know she seems like a nice girl." Hoguro answered and smiled at his companion.

"Y-yes she's wonderful..." The love struck ghoul stuttered out whilst blushing slightly. Hoguro smirked at Naki.

"You like her don't you?" Hoguro asked even though he already knew the answer. This caused the shorter blonde to blush more furiously as he nodded his head.

"I know (Y/N's) a human but she's so sweet and caring and she treats me well. I know she probably doesn't like me back but I just feel the urge to protect her..." Naki confessed as another figure approached them.

"Shousei!" The two exclaimed as their bro reached them. It turned out he was worried and went out to find them. He was also in his casual clothing and the trio headed for the hideout.

Along the way, the situation got explained to Shousei and he also promised not to tell anyone about (Y/N)...

-Time Skip-

The trio arrived at their destination but nobody really noticed that they were gone in the first place. They got changed into their iconic white suits.

'I can't wait to see her again...' Naki thought as he sat in his room practicing writing. He tried writing (Y/N's) name on a clean piece of paper.

He smiled to himself once after a couple of attempts he managed to write it. It was all wobbly but it was readable. The blonde ghoul placed the piece of paper under his pillow so that nobody would find it.

It was at that moment that he decided he'll see her again tomorrow. 'I'll take Shousei and Hoguro with me, it'll be so much fun!' He thought before going back to practicing his writing...

-Meanwhile with (Y/N)-

The girl was tidying up her house. It was 3PM. Most of the house was already clean, only one room left. Before entering her room, (Y/N) looked back at the house and proudly nodded at how clean it was.

(Y/N) started tidying her bedroom and noticed a scrap of paper on the carpet. She picked it up and smiled. It was the piece of paper with her name on it. 'He must've dropped it when he was comforting me because of my nightmare' She thought as she walked towards her desk.

The (E/C) eyed girl opened up a medium sized box and placed the scrap inside, her smile not fading as she continued cleaning...

-Time Skip (the next day)-

(Y/N) was currently reading a book whilst laying on the sofa. Suddenly the doorbell rang. The student placed a bookmark in between the pages and placed the book on the coffee table before springing up to her feet.

She reached the door and opened it. "Naki! Hoguro!" The (H/C) haired female exclaimed as she pulled the two into a group hug. The trio pulled away after someone cleared their throat.

They all turned towards the sound. It came from a tall, blonde male with a scar on his face. "Oh right let me introvert you, this is our bro Shousei." Naki stated with pride as he thought that he had just nailed a difficult word.

(Y/N) stifled a laugh before correcting Naki. "It's introduce not introvert, don't worry we all make mistakes." She stated with a large grin and turned towards Shousei. "I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you!" The girl exclaimed as she enthusiastically shook the blondes hand.

The four of them entered the apartment and sat at the kitchen island. "Would you like some coffee?" (Y/N) asked and after receiving an affirmative answer, she proceeded to make 4 cups of coffee.

As the water started to boil, they planned out their evening meeting. After the coffee was gone and the small talk was over, it was karaoke time.

(Y/N) got the equipment ready and Hoguro volunteered to sing first. "Alright scarf-kun, but we pick the song." The (E/C) eyed girl stated, emphasising the blondes nickname with a smirk.

"Fine." Hoguro huffed supposedly irritated but he smiled soon after.

Little did he know what the others had planned...