Chapter 2

Naki sat down next to (Y/N) and they watched a movie together. During the movie they talked a lot and got to know eachother better.

The blonde ghoul learned that (Y/N) goes to University. "So basically they spotted ghouls wondering near the university and  now we have a week off of school." She stated. Naki listened carefully to everything she said nodding once in a while.

"Oh gosh...sorry, I got a bit carried away talking about myself..." She said with a blush. 'She's so cute when she blushes.' Naki thought as he admired the girl.

"Why don't you say something about yourself now?" (Y/N) asked with a smile. Naki opened his mouth to say something but got interuppted by the doorbell.

"Damn it! I forgot he's coming back today!" The (E/C) eyed girl exclaimed. "Quick go hide upstairs!" She said as she started pushing him towards the stairs.

The blonde male was really confused but went upstairs anyway. (Y/N) ran towards the door and opened it. A tall man stood in the door way and grinned happily at the sight of the younger female.

"(Y/N)! I missed you so much!" He practically shouted as he hugged (Y/N). The (H/C) girl giggled as he twirled her in the air.

Meanwhile Naki watched everything from his spot upstairs. He clenched his fists angrily as he watched the encounter.

"Its only been two days, now put me down Izuki!" She exclaimed as 'Izuki' chuckled slightly and set her down on the floor.

"Oh shoot! I forgot some important documents! I'll be back in half an hour!" Izuki exclaimed as he gave (Y/N) a quick kiss on her forehead.

He shut the door behind him. (Y/N) made her way upstairs to explain everything to Naki. Once she was upstairs, she was met by crimson and black irises staring at her angrily.

The ghoul grabbed (Y/N) by her arms as he continued to gaze at her angrily. "N-Naki..." She whimpered as she felt pain in her arms.  Tears formed in the corners of Naki's eyes.

"Who was he! Why was he touching you like that!" He shouted out. (Y/N's) eyes widened in shock as she looked up at the blonde ghoul. 'He's jealous?' She thought and a small smile made its way onto her lips.

"That was my brother, Izuki." (Y/N) stated. Naki's eyes widened. His grip on her arms loosened and his kakugans started to slowly disappear. He took a step back and realised that he hurt (Y/N).

Naki burst into tears as he started apologizing. "I-I'm sorry...I thought...I-I'm really sorry...I-I h-hurt you...n-now you won't l-like me a-anymore..." He said between sobs.

(Y/N) hugged him once again. "Don't worry Naki, I still like you." She stated and Naki created some distance between them and looked into her (E/C) orbs.

"Really?" He asked in disbelief and (Y/N) giggled before nodding. She helped him wipe away his tears and hugged him once more.

"And you know what? I think it was cute that you were jealous." The girl stated with a small blush on her face. The ghoul also blushed at her comment and smiled.

They pulled away from each other. "Now we gotta think of a plan. Hmmm...aha! I know!" The girl exclaimed as she grabbed Naki's hand and pulled him towards her room.

Once there, she let go off of his hand and started to grab some textbooks from her desk. "Alright listen Naki, my brother can't find out that you're a ghoul...he absolutely hates ghouls ever since our parents got killed..." (Y/N) trailed off.

"So you'll pretend to be a University student that came here to study with me." She added after a moment, handing him a pile of textbooks.

"Okay, I think I get it." He said as he looked at (Y/N) over the pile of books. The girl told him to place them on the desk and he did so. She studied his look putting on a thoughtful face.

Naki averted his gaze from embarrassment. 'Am I ugly or what?' He thought. "Alright, I think you'll look more like a  student without that blazer and everything will be perfect." She stated with a brilliant smile.

Naki took the blazer off and the two of them headed downstairs with the pile of textbooks.

'Hopefully my brother will believe that we've been studying at such a  late hour.' (Y/N) thought...