Chapter 3

We finished our dinner and got home sehun drives us to our place and im really thankful to him.

Baekhyun is he your boyfriend? Luhan asked.

No he's not he's my officemate and friend while you guys are in china. Baek said.

Okay then sehun is mine haha .luhan said.

Its all yours. Luhan. I said.

Ahh guys do you know my ex boyfriend lee jong suk.? I asked.

Yeah baekiee why? Kyungsoo asked.

He's threating me he wants me to be his boyfriend again. He's hurting me( i show the bruise in my arm) he said if im not going back to him he will kill me. He's now working with me same company. If i tell anyone about this im seriously dead. So please onky you and luhan know about this so please keep it a secret. If i really cant take it anymore i will resign on my work and go far away from him.

Baekiee were sorry for now being with you. Were really sorry. Luhan said.

Its okay guys atleast now yor here with me. I said.

Baek if he did this again say it to us okay. Kyungsoo said.

Okay i will go to sleep now i have to go to my boss house tomorrow. I said.

Okay baekiee sleep well. They said.

Ah before i go to bed come with me tomorrow night it was on a bar. We will celebrate our contract on mr.wu you can come. Also sehun is coming. I said.

Ofcourse i will come my sehuniee is there. Luhan said. While laughing.

I go to sleep and alarmed my alarm clock.

In the morning. 6am

I ready my self for another work. Long sleeves and tight jeans and rubber shoes.

Luhan i have to go to work now see you later on ny office meet me there at 8pm okay. I said.

Okay baekiee see you later. Luhan said.

As usual i go to Mr.Park's home and Cook breakfast for hin and wake him up.

Goodmorning Mr.Park wake up now you have to go to work. I said.

Okay i'll be up in 5mins. Mr.Park said.

Okay then sir get ready i said while smiling at him.

After 5mins Mr.Park goes out on his bedroom while holding the necktie. I get the neck tie to put it on him.

Are you going to the party later? At the bar. Mr.Park said.

Yes Mr.Park and i also invited my 2 friends. I said while smiling..

Thats good then. He said.

Okay for you need to eat mr.park. i said while smiling at him.

We go to his company and start working.

Time passed.

8pm in the evening.

Calling kyungsoo.

Hello baekieee!

Hello kyungsoo you should go straught to the club now i think i cant come with you guys i have only 1 work and i have to be done by it so ill see you at the seoul club later i promise i will see you later im really sorry!. I said.

Baekiee its okay see you later! Kyungsoo said.

I ended the call.

Sehun walked in my office.