Chapter 5

We arrived at Mr.Park's place. And i just sit on his sofa.

"Uhmm Mr.Park Do you want something to eat i will cook for you" i said.

"Baek? Stop calling Me Mr.Park when work hours has ended please?" Just call me chanyeol. Mr.Park said.

"Sure chanyeol" i said while smiling at him "so did you eat already?" I asked.

"No i have'nt eat anything." Chanyeol said.

"Okay i will cook for you i will go to your kitchen" i said. And he just nodded.

I look into his fridge and i saw a meat . I will cook Some Samgyeopsal. I cooked the meat and served it when im done i also served the rice and put it all in the table.

"Chanyeol come on eat what i cooked" I said.

"Okay wait" he said.

(Chanyeol's Pov)

I wanted to stay baekhyun on my apartment cuz i feel so sad. So i didnt know he will accept my offer to sleep over to my house. I mumble to my self

"Chanyeol! Come on eat the food i cooked" baek said.

"Okay wait" i said and turns off the T.V

I walk towards the kitchen.. I ate the samgyeopsal that he cooked its delicious.

"Baek i dont have any rooms you can sleep beside me if you want but if you dont want i will sleep on the sofa and you will sleep on my bed clear?" I said. I just dont want him to be uncomfortable thats why im doin this.

"Well then i dont want you to sleep on sofa then i will be the one who will sleep there". He said.

"No baek" i said." I will be the one who will sleep on sofa"

"Okay then lets sleep together" baek said.

"Okay" i said. And walk towards the bed.

We slept together. Its okay i used to sleep here also when somethibg happends between us.

Morning came.

(Baekhyun's pov)

I wake up and feel so dizzy. I vomited on my boss's bathroom. I flinch when someone patting my back.

"Mr.Park" i said. As i quickly wash my hands and mouth.

"You okay baek? It looks like you sick" he said and he holds my forehead.

"No im okay sir" i said.

"Okay then i will take a shower and get ready foe work." He said. And i nodded.

I walk towards the kitchen to make some food.

Mr.Park came out to his room comepletely dressed but with his neck tie so i came to him and put on the necktie i choose.

"Mr.Byun tell me if your not okay so that i can give you a rest day." Mr.park said.

"I will tell you sir." I said.

We ate our food and go to work. I really felt so dizzy. I dont see anything everything is blurred while i was walking passed the hall. I saw sehun last and i didnt see anything i think i passed out.

"Where am i" i said.

"Baek you faint earlier your here at the hospital" sehun said.

The doctor came.

"Mr.byun are you feeling well?" The doctor said.

"Yes a little bit may i know why i faint" i said.