Chapter 11

In the morning...

"Mommy are we goin out today?" Chanhyun asked.

"Baby you want to go to daddy's office right?" Baek asked.

"Yes mommy! I want there so i can play with daddy also!" Chanhyun said.

"So mommy will work in daddy's office and you will play there okay?" Baek said.

"Where should i play there there's no tpys there" chanhyun said.

"Dont worry baby there's so many toys there later." Baek said.

"Are you both done? Should we go now?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah sure come on baby" baek said.

We hop in chanyeol's car and drove to his office.

"Daddy! I want some candies later!!" Chanhyun said.

"I will buy later at lunch okay baby?!" Chanyeol said.

"Chanhyun sweets are not good in the morning!" Baek said.

"Okay mommyy!!" "But mommy are you and daddy are okay now? Your not going to cry again right? Because Chanhyun will be sad if you will cry again" chanhyun said.

"Yes baby were okay now! Mommy will not CRY anymore 😊" baek said while smiling.

We arrived at chanyeol's office we both seperated our ways chanhyun with me were goin to my office and alsp chanhyun's playroom. When i opened the door i see a man standing so i hold chanhyun's hands

"Who are you" i asked and he turn around thank god its sehun.

"Uncle sehun!!!!" Chanhyun said and hugged sehun.

"How are you chanhyun uncle misses you so much" sehun said.

"Is luhan okay now? What about alex?(sehun and luhan's baby)" i asked.

"Ohh yeah he's okay now." Sehun said.

"Sorry i cant visit him im really busy you know just tell him i missed him so much!" I said.

"Oh sure so gotta go baekie i meed to work! And you little boy i missed you so much but uncle needs to work so play here okay!" Sehun said.

"Uncle bring alex here pleasee" chanhyun said.

"Sure i will bring him with your uncle luhan" sehun said and say goodbye to us.

I start working and Chanhyun is playing while watching t.v.

1 hour passed. I walk towards chanhyun and saw him sleeping. I carry him so that he can sleep on the Crib.

"Mommy dont leave mee" chanhyun said.

"Baby im not gonna leave you okay.! Just sleep" i said while smiling at him. He leans his head on my shoulder and starts to sleep. *Knock knock* i opened the door and saw chanyeol.

"Are you both okay?" Chanyeol said.

"Yes were okay do you need something.?" I asked.

"No i just want to check the both of you" chanyeol said and kissed chanhyun's forehead.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah im okay." Chanyeol said while smiling.

He walks towards me and back hug me. I almost flinch. But i didnt expect what he's goin to say. "Baek do you want to get married?" Chanyeol asked. "What's with the sudden question?" I said. "Were almost 2 years together but still we dont get married." Chanyeol said. "I will marry you if you really love me chanyeol. You know that" i said. " i love you baek" he said and i froze dont know what to say. "Chanyeol" "if you really love me you wont cheat on me. If you really love me you will contended of me." I said. "Im contended on you baek. Also i already show you how much i love you but you still didnt trust me" chanyeol said. " chanyeol we already talk about this. My trust in you is only 35% because of what you did. You know im scared when you leave me like what jong suk did to me" i slip fuck im dead.. "who's jong suk?" Chanyeol asked. " oh nothing" i said and trying to let chanyeol get off me. He holds my hand and looks at me. " is jong suk is the employee who tries to rape you" chanyeol said. "No its nothing" I said. Chanyeol holds my wrist and its really hurts me he drag me to his office. Fuck im really screwed! I mumble to my self.

"Tell me who's the fuck is jong suk?" Chanyeol shouts at me.

"Chanyeol. Its not what you think.." i said.

"Fuck!! Just tell me whats your relationship to that guy!!!!" Chanyeol shouts again.

"He's my ex boyfriend chanyeol!" I said also i shout at him.

"So until when are you goin to keep this on me? I told you everything about me but you dont said that you have an ex boyfriend and that bastard!? Fuck baek why dont you trust me? SINCE WE FIRST MET? SINCE WE HAVE SEX THAT DAY SINCE YOU GAVE BIRTH TO CHANHYUN I KNOW YOU DONT TRUST ME. WHY BAEKHYUN WHY????????" chanyeol shouts and tears streaming on his eyes.

"Chanyeol im sorry. I trust you from the start i trust you i promise." I said.

"Then why cant you say this kind of your past? Why cant you tell me about your family? Why?" He asked.

"Its because when i Remember those it hurts me chanyeol?! You and chanhyun are the only people who i really love and trust. I cant tell you those because it really hurts me. I dont want you to know it because it can cause You when i said those. Okay if you really wanna know ill tell you! My parents are already dead they left me at the age of 16 so i use to work by my self.! And jong suk? He's my ex boyfriend who cheats on me and wants only my body. He harassed me to those times you saw me and jong suk in the elevator he kisses me everywhere and i cant fight him because i know you will be indanger and fuck thank god you fire him. And thats all of my secrets that i dont want to reveal are you happy now?" I said while crying.

*knock knock* "mommy are you there please opened this door." Chanhyun said. I walk towards the door and opened it i saw chanhyun's sleepy face. "Mommy are you and daddy fight again?"chanhyun said. "No baby were not" i said. "Mommy your *sniff* cr-yin-ng aggaainnn" chanhyun said and he cried and i only hug him. "Chanhyunahh dont cry pleasee" i said. "Mommy your going to leave meeee" chanyhyun said. " no mommy's not gonna leave youu" i said. Chanyeol walks closer to chanhyun. "Baby" chanyeol said. "Daddyyy" chanhyun walk towards his daddy and hug him "daddy im hungry i want some strawberries" chanhyun said. "Your just like your mommy he really like strawberries" chanyeol said and i start to cry again. "Baekhyun im sorry" chanyeol said and hug me. "Cmon lets get chanhyun's strawberries" chanyeol said and holds my hands.

Everytime we fight i dont want that to happend i really cried a lot when chanyeol shouts at me. I trully love chanyeol. But this time im not sure on my Decisions im also scared.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally 😭😭 i think they will eat dinner As OT9 😭😭 the wine glasses are 9 😭 I really want ot9 comeback 😭😭