CHAPTER 8

"So this is your friend?" Asked Kongpop about Bright to Arthit. Because there are little creatures like Arthit appear.

Kongpop divide the sausage to both of them equally although Arthit had protests, with Kongpop promise will buy red velvet cake finally Arthit stop protest.

"No, he's a thief." Arthit said still not accept.

"I'm not a thief, I'm just eating sausages. Mock Bright.

"You ..." Arthit stood up to take the spear to attack.

"Want to fight? Come on. I will play with you." Said Bright put on the basic attack pose.

"Stop !! Or I will eat the sausages." Said Kongpop to stopped the fighting of two little boys.

"Let them Kong, its funny hahaha ...." Aim gets punch from Kongpop.

"So, your name is Bright?" Ask Kongpop.

"Yeah, giant." Bright said.

"HAHAHAHA ....." Aim laughed because Kongpop called the giant.

"Noooo... He's a princess, not a giant, and the one next to him is the frog." This time the Kongpop laughed until he held his stomach.

"Frogs? Princess? HAHAHAHA .." Bright laughed out loud.

"My name is Kongpop and he is Aim hahaha ..... do you live here?" Ask Kongpop.

"No." Answer Bright.

"Where do you live?"

"In the sun flower field." There is a sun flower field around here. Looks like Arthit and Bright are the same, always give an ambiguous answer.

"How come here?" Ask Aim. Bright tells us that he used to live in the sun flower field with his friends but a few days ago Bright was kidnapped by a hawk that had been eaten for eagle children but lucky that Bright got caught on the kites that someone was playing until he was free from the eagle.

"Then how did you get home?" Ask Kongpop.

"Do not know." Bright said sadly.

"Just stay at Kong home with Arthit, how about it?" Aim suggestion.

"CAN NOT!!" Arthit shouted and climbed up Kongpop body to his shoulder. "Do not Kong, Arthit food will run out later ... do not na ... do not." please Arthit.

"You do not feel sorry for him?" Ask Kongpop.

"Food Arthit hikk ... hik ..." Arthit cried hugging the neck of Kongpop.

"Arthit, you will not be short of food, I promise." Persuad Kongpop. "Poor him." Arthit nodded resignedly, most importantly his food did not diminish.

"Stay with me." Said Kongpop and Bright cheered.

"YEAHHH ....."

***

BAK .... BAK .... BAK ... Somebody banged hard as want to destroy the door of Kongpop apartment.

Who's hitting that hard, my door will be broken? Complain Kongpop in his heart. Kongpop walked lazily to open the door and it turns out Aim is the culprit.

"Aim, if you knock on the door like that, my door will break." Kongpop complains to Aim.

"It does not matter, there's a bad, bad news." Aim said frantically.

"My door is important you know, and why you're like being chased by a ghost."

"It's worse than a ghost." Aim said.

"What's that ghost?" Ask Arthit to Bright who watches Kongpop and Aim talks.

"I hope it's good food." Answer Bright.

"Ooo ... the ghost is a good food, we'll ask Kongpop to buy a ghost later." Said Arthit is now a bit familiar with Bright but not when the time of the meal.

"Yes, ask him to buy a lot." Bright replied.

"This ..." Aim gave his cell phone which opened the youtube channel. There is a video about their activities in the flower garden, actually if the usual picnic video is okay but the video was recording there are two mini creatures like humans who with them are fighting a sausages.

"It's bad ... this is bad ..." said Kongpop. He believes this video must be a boom and it will danger Bright and Arthit. Not to mention if anyone knows their strength, though he not yet know what Bright power is.

"What should we do?" Aim had panicked.

"Just say those two boys are dolls." Word Kongpop.

"I am not a doll, I'm the prince. Kong." Denies Arhit.

"I'm not a doll, either." This time Bright answered.

"Oh ... you both bequiet." Said Kongpop upset.

"Can not." - Arthit.

"No, we have a mouth." - Bright.

Kongpop picked up two chocolate wafers and gave the two mini humans to be silence. The food came and the two little creatures were silent because they were busy eating.

"Can not you erase it?" Asked Kongpop, he knew Aim was quite an expert in the computer world.

"I have erased but it has been seen by many people." Aim said.

"Okay, let's put it this way, we'll keep our mouths shut, and they will not believe it either.Shack all the statements as a joke, how about Aim?" Kongpop proposal.

"Okay, keep our mouth." Aim agreed.

But they did not know that someone who would not believe their revelation is the recorder.