CHAPTER 15

"Okay you over the side wall, I'm through the top window." Knot gives command to Prem, Bright, Arthit, Fiat, Kongpop and Wad. They are on a mission to save Toota.

Does anyone ask why Knot suddenly there?

Not anyone ya 😢😢 ...

Zyzy still told the story nih ... 😅😅

So this way, this Knot has a strong ability, he asks for help in Fiat who has telepathy to pass news to Prem that he was waiting at the MCD.

Once got a message from Fiat, Prem immediately brought Bright and Arthit teleport to Knot and then back again teleport everytone to Kongpop room.

The result of doing the teleport back and forth, Kongpop must provide 3 plates of adult chicken fried rice and 7 cups of chocolate ice cream. Accompanied with orange juice drinks. Expensive food for these mini creatures.

Knot tells that he already knows where Toota is, then proposes a plan to free him.

1. Kongpop should borrow the car, because the distance to the place is quite far, about 2 hours from Bangkok.

2. Kongpop and Wad have to give up their lips so that the mini creature becomes big once it reaches the destination.

3. Kongpop and Wad have to divert the guards while they go in there and then stay in the car.

4. Kongpop and Wad should provide plenty of snacks in the car (this is the most important task).

5. Report to the head of the tribe if something goes wrong (Zyzy: what the matter is do Kongpop and Wad know who the chief is and where he is?).

"Wait ..." Arthit said quietly because he could not climb from the wall because of his round body.

"Arthit stay here... Kong is the one who entered ..." persuade Kongpop.

"Arthit is a man ..." Arthit said irritably.

"Kong is also a man ..." Kongpop debate.

"Then ?"

"Kong can climb the wall but Arthit can not ..."

"Arthit can really ..." Arthit said trying to climb but instead produced him just jumping up and down on the spot.

"Uh ... I can ..." said Kongpop, who climbed swiftly.

"Wad keep Arthit .." pleaded Kongpop before jumping down following Bright. The annoyed Arthit slams the car door and sits in the back seat.

"I'll finish it all ..." said Arthit, who started opening his snacks one by one and ate them. Wad just smiled with hidden laughter, exasperated to see Arthit behavior that does not change even though now he has become big.

***

"Where is he?" Asked Kongpop whispered to Bright.

"Come with me ..." Kongpop nodded, resigned to join Bright even in the heart of Kongpop worried that Bright was not a trustworthy person in rescue affairs.

What Kongpop feared to be a reality, instead of heading to the place where Toota was locked up, Bright instead went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator as if he were at home.

"Woahhh ... lots of food." Bright was amazed to see the contents of Mr. Bellios Refrigerator.

"Bright ... we're here for a rescue mission, not missions to eat all food." Kongpop growled.

"The contents of the stomach are more important .." said Bright who started picking up a sandwich from the fridge.

"Bright ...." Kongpop said irritably and glared at Bright.

"Toota will not die if we relax 30 minutes first."

OH. MY. GOD. Kongpop tapped his forehead.

Dont care what Bright did, Kongpop began to follow his instinct where the bedroom is located.

Kongpop opened the third door on the second floor slowly. The room was large but dark, there was a luxurious bed right in the center of the room. Not to mention there's a big 52 "TV that's stuck on the front wall of the bed and on the bed-there's a glass case on the bedside table, maybe that's where Toota is locked up - think Kongpop.

Kongpop tried to get close to the glass box, but after a careful look it was empty.

Where is Toota? - think Kongpop.

The unconscious Kongpop had someone open the bathroom door and blame the lights.

"WAH THERE ARE A HANDSOME MAN." The man shouted, wearing only a towel at his waist that exposes clearly his fat belly.

Kongpop watched him from top to bottom. Okay, this guy is fat with brownish skin, wearing glasses. His face was not too round for the size of a fat man.

"HI HANDSOME." He said as he walked toward Kongpop.

Not yet had time to move Kongpop to run, another open door where Bright stood in front of the door.

"DO NOT FLIRTY TOOTA." Bright shouted.