~Principal x Reader~

Distraction 

      You were never a troublemaker. You were a good student, always following the rules, turning homework on time, and most importantly, not running in the halls. The school year was already half way over. Every morning, you'd come in, and greet the Principal who stood in front of the entrance. You two had bonded over the school year, to the point of where you would go out of your way to talk to him even more. During this time, you both grew a deep connection to one another. Today, you were on your way to school, getting ready to greet the Principal.

         You pushed the door open, seeing the Principal in his normal place. "Hello (Y/N)." He greeted you. "Hi Mr. Principal-" You were knocked out of breath when you crashed to the ground. A student had pushed you and ran away. "I'll be back." The Principal growled, running after the kid. "No running or bullying in the halls!" You heard him yell at the kid. You sat up, pain shooting through your leg. You had landed on your knee, which you skinned. It was only bleeding a little bit. This couldn't be super horrible. You waited for the Principal. 

      Soon, the Principal came back and held his hand out to you. "He's in detention now?" You asked. The Principal nodded, chuckling. "Yes, he is." You took his hand and he pulled you up. "Come to my office, i'll patch up your knee." He said. "I appreciate it, but I don't need to do anything to it." You replied. "(Y/N), come on." He didn't let go of your hand. "Um..Okay then." He lead you to his office. He gestured to a chair in front of his desk, you gratefully went and sat in the chair, as he rummaged through his drawers.

      He pulled some ointment and a bigger band aid from his drawer. He then knelt in front of you. You looked down at him, watching him. He dabbed some of the ointment onto your knee, causing you to hiss in pain. You tried not to squirm. "Does it hurt?" He asked. "Ow..Ow..Ow! Yes! It hurts!" You held your breath. He reached out to you, putting his hand on your cheek Your face turned red right as his hand touched your cheek. Your heart was pounding out of your chest. 'What is he doing?!' You thought, in a slight panic.

        Then, he put his hand back at his side. Confused, you tilted your head. "What was that for?" You asked. "Well, (Y/N), it distracted you from the sting from the ointment." He smiled at you. It hit you. Wow! He was right- You weren't expecting that. You looked down to see he had already put the band aid on your knee. You put your head down, blushing in embarrassment. He chuckled at your reaction, ruffling you (H/C) hair. He then kissed your forehead. Your eyes shot open, not even looking up. You heard his footsteps lead out of the room.

        You put your hand on your forehead. "W-What just happened..." You whispered to yourself, still flustered over the whole situation. You glanced up at the clock. "Shoot..! I'm going to be late to class..!" You got up and speed walked out of the room. You opened the door and went to your seat, the bell rang as you did so. "Wow..(Y/N).. Your face is so red!" A student pointed out, laughing. You felt your face heat up even more, all other again. "I saw her walking with the Principal.. They were holding hands." Another student added to the embarrassing statement.

      "Everybody quiet down, it's time for everybody's favorite subject! Math!" Your teacher, Mr. Baldi, just saved your life. You sighed a breath of relief. A while later, class ended and you were free to go home. You rubbed your eyes tiredly. School was tiring, for sure. You dragged your feet out of class. You glanced down both ways of the halls. No sign of the Principal. You made your way towards the exit. Soon enough, you felt a hand grab your should gently. You turned your head to see the Principal. You swear, you felt your tiredness just drain away.

       "M-Mr Principal!" You stuttered. "Hello again, (Y/N). How was class today?" He asked, looking down at you. He didn't seem fazed by the events from earlier. "I-It was fine. Just a bit hard to focus.." You admitted. "Oh? Why is that?" He asked. He just wanted you to say it, didn't he? He knows you well enough, he should know! "I kept thinking about earlier.." You put your head down. "How you were pushed?" He asked. God....He really did want you to say it. "You k-kissed me on the forehead.." You stuttered timidly. "That doesn't bother you badly..right?" He asked.

      You heart lurched. You did like it.. but it won't leave your thoughts. "N-No! I actually liked that-" You covered your mouth. Not wanting to say that part. "I m-mean! I didn't mind-" You tried making up an excuse. He shook his head, putting both hands on your cheeks to shut you up. Your heart was pounding so hard that it could be heard. He pulled you closer to him, pressing his lips to yours. Your eyes shot open in surprise. Not even sure of how to feel about this. You were frozen in shock. 'What do I do?!' You thought.

     The Principal pulled away. "You should head home now." He told you, ruffling your hair. You were frozen in absolute shock. He turned himself around and began walking away from you. Your face was so red that probably looked like a tomato. Your heart was still pounding out of your chest, possibly even more than  before. He turned around. "Oh, and (Y/N)." You perked up at the sound of his voice. "Y-Yes!" You stuttered out as your voice cracked. "I'll see you tomorrow." He winked, walking away for good. You quickly turned around, leaving the school, as a blushing mess.