King

When you're a king you must be a king... When you are an Elven-King you must love the Eldar. You must fight like the devil with Morgoth. You must defend your treasures, your honour like Finwe, you must stand against Morgoth all alone sword and shield in the hand in the middle of darkness shining as the light, light reflecting from your armour, your helmet, sword and yet your elvish eyes like Fingolfin.

And in the end, you must be a king like me, like Feanor who fights against a dozen of ten feet tall Balrogs, all evil of underworld all fire of Udun with your passion with your light of love to a father, a lady, and your people. Those who betray your cause must be left behind, those who don't love enough Finwe, join you against Morgoth the dark lord have to be forgotten. For you won't be forgotten, always remembered as a flame of heart in elvish- hearts who has stand against even Valar, who didn't give up against the evil, for who is the King... You are the King. I'm your image of you as CursedFeanor, who reigns in the name of you till eternity as King.

Look he is fighting all alone in the midst of dark evil, in Middle-earth, in Beleriand, like an image of God, like the King fully armoured shining in his colours red, orange, yellow, won't you follow your king...

... CursedFeanor Paladin King of Nargothrond Kingdom

Arwen's Promise- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL7vCBoVvcA

Art: https://spartank42.deviantart.com/art/Feanor-s-Last-Stand-569368787