Part 2

I decided to sneak into Sasuke's room and steal a shirt. TO USE IT AS PAJAMAS! (what did you think the reason was?) He didn't notice because He was downstairs, obviously staring at the wall still. I took off all of my clothes, except my undies of course. I crawled into bed and went to sleep.
Next day
I felt someone poke me, "get up, your going to be late." I hear a grumpy voice say. "Hnnnngh, 5 more minutes..." I mumble, half asleep. The grumpy person tried to pull me out of bed, I pushed them, making them stumble and fall. Since they were holding my wrist, I ended up falling out of bed and ontop of them. "Mm, so warm and comfy..." I nuzzled myself into whoever I landed on. "Get off of me." They say bluntly. This time I'm fully awake and I slowly sit up next to Sasuke. He kept a straight face but his cheeks we tinted pink. "Hello person~" I tell him as he sits up. "Why are you wearing my shirt." He questioned, glaring. I noticed he kept looking over me. "Pervert!" I wack him with a pillow. "And to answer your question, I don't have any pajamas so I took a shirt." I glared at him. "Hn." He grunted, getting up to leave. "Just get changed  and eat. Your going to make me late." He walked out, leaving me. What's his problem?
I go take a shower, using Sasuke's shampoo. I also steal his comb and use it. Drying my hair as much as I can, I leave it down for now. I slip into the clothes I wore yesterday since it's the only set I have and head downstairs. Sasuke is just staring at a wall again like the emo boy he is. I ignore him and walk over to his fridge and open it. He literally had only fruits in it. "Sasuke, do you like tomatoes or something? Your fridge is literally a third filled with them." He glanced over, mumbling something incoherent. "What was that?" I look over to him, my hand by my ear, signaling him to speak up. "It's none of your business." He glared as he said it.  God, it was only a simple question. He could learn to be... Less of a Sasuke! I decide to grab the rice, tomatoes, and random fruit to make into lunches for both of us. "I made you a lunch. So be grateful you rude emo guy." I tell him as I walk over and place his bento on his lap. "Did you just call me a rude potato?" He questioned. Does emo mean potato in this world??? Whaaa. I ignore him and slip on my sandals, which are more like open toe black boots. "Let's go." I tell him. He just grunts and slips on his sandals, walking out. I follow him to school and walk into class. It's literally empty with the exception of afew students. I glared at Sasuke. "I thought you said we were going to be late..." He just shrugs. How rude. I sit down and wait. I've got the feeling I forgot something, then it got me. Fudge, the scene I want to ruin happens tomorrow, not today. I frown, disappointed that I don't get to ruin it today. After afew minutes, I here the fangirls. Oh hell nah, not these people. They walk in and come over to where I'm seated. "Get out of my seat." A blonde girl says. Ino. "Excuse me? This seat doesn't have your name on it last I checked." Ino fumed. Other fangirls told me to move so they could sit next to their Sasuke, but I didn't budge and told them to go away, finally, pinkette got on my nerves. "A weak girl like you doesn't have a right to sit next to my Sasuke." Oh no she did not just call ME weak of all people.
I grabbed the collar of her shirt and lifted her off the ground. "And you think your better than me? I could beat you any day." I glared at her before dropping her on the ground. I sit back down, more irritated than before.
Iruka POV
I walk in to see Akari holding Sakura by the collar of her dress. "And you think your better than me? I could beat you any day." She threatened, glaring at Sakura and dropping her on the ground. I wonder what pissed her off so badly. Just what did Sakura say?
Akari POV
Sensei was looking at me confused, I just glared at him. He looks away when I do. Iruka started talking about the final exam. I just spaced out because I already knew everything. I waited a long time, and I noticed that I was the last person in the classroom. Finally, my name was called. "Akari." I followed Iruka to the testing room, and gave Mizuki a glare. I then made 5 shadow clones without using the hand signs. Iruka and Mizuki looked surprised. "You pass." Iruka told me and I looked at the headbands. "Do you have a gray one that's small?" I questioned. "We have gray, but not a small one." Iruka told me. I sighed. "Why did you want a small forehead protector?" Mizuki questioned me. I gave him a slight glare. "I wanted to wrap it around my ponytail." I say simply. "But I guess I'll take a gray one for now." Grabbing the forehead protector that Iruka had pulled out and wrapping it around my right sleeve.
Iruka POV
Akari walks in and glares at Mizuki. I wonder why. She then says. "Shadow Clones Jutsu." And made 5 shadow clones of herself. She didn't even use handsigns when doing it. She made the clones poof away and awaited a answer. "You pass." I tell her, honestly surprised. While she looked at the forehead protectors she questioned. " Do you have a gray one that's small?" A small forehead protector, never been asked that before. I look under the table to where more forehead protectors are and find a regular one. "We have gray, but not a small one." I told her, she sighed, obviously disappointed by this. I still wonder why a small one? I was going to question it, but Mizuki beat me to it. "Why did you want a small forehead protector?" Akari glared at him again. Does she know something I don't about Mizuki? "I wanted to wrap it around my ponytail." She told him in a full voice. She definitely knew something, but what?  She then walked over to me and grabbed they gray forehead protector from me. "But I guess I'll take a gray one for now." She said as she wrapped it around her right arm. She bowed to us, I had a feeling she was just bowing to me though, and she left, leaving me with abunch of questions. Maybe I'll ask the Hokage if we could make her a costom forehead protector. My thoughts wondered, and in the back of my mind, I thought about what she knew about Mizuki.
Akari POV
I walked out to abunch of kids with their parents, and Naruto all alone on his swing. I was going to go up to me, but then someone appeared on front of me. It was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An anbu person. (Who did you think appeared?) "The Hokage would like to see you." They said. It was a deep masculine voice, so it was probably a man. He poofed away. I start walking away, to the Hokage's office, putting chakra on the bottom of my sandal boot things and jumping from the rooftops.
Soon enough, I'm at the Hokage's
Office and knock on the door. "Come in." I here the 3rd Hokage say. I walk in and kneel in front of him. "Stand up my child." He tells me. I do as I'm told. "I hear that you passed the exam using the shadow clone Jutsu And making 5 clones appear. Not only did you use the shadow clone Jutsu, a extremely hard Jutsu to master, but you also did it without handsigns! There is also the fact that you have never used Jutsu before." Crap, I didn't think that what I did what that special since Naruto summons like athousand later today. Please tell me he doesn't question it. "Is that a problem?" I question. "No, no. It just means that it was the right decision to let you join the academy, even though the graduation was the next day." The 3rd smiled at me. "We also got a request from Iruka for you. "He places a small gray head protector on his desk and pushes it towards me. "I don't think this counts as a forehead protector, but this is yours. Keep the other one you already have just in case." I feel my eyes widen and I bow. "Thank you Hokage." I stop bowing and grab the protector and tie it around my ponytail. I remove the one around my arm. "Was there anything else you needed to tell me?" I ask. "No, you may take your leave now." He told me, I bowed one last time and left. Where was Sasuke's house again? Ughhh, I'll have to go searching for it. I frown as I jump up onto the rooftops and off to find Sasuke's house.
----------------
I finally make it to his house, panting just alittle. I slide open the door and remove my ninja boots. "I'm home." I say quietly as I notice Sasuke isn't home. "Must be off training." I shrug as I walk into the kitchen and start preparing dinner, I had stopped to buy fish on the way home, and also some hair dye since my black roots will show soon, I also wanted to do something to Sasuke... (>:3)
Sasuke POV (FINALLY)
I walk into someone singing the most strangest song I've ever heard in the kitchen.

I peek over to see Akari making sushi.  I silently walk past her and upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower.
I dry myself off and change into my clothes. "Sasuke! Get your butt down here so you can eat!" I hear Akari yell. I smirk to myself and head down. Akari is sitting at the table, swinging her legs as she waits for me. I take a seat across from her and start eating. It's good, just like the lunch she made for me. I look up to see her smiling at me. "What?" I question. "It's nothing~" she said in a sing along voice. Yeah right... Is she planning something?
Akari POV
I smile as I watch Sasuke stuff his face. How cute. He notices and questions me. "What?" I silently chuckle to myself at how cute he his... Wait... Did I really just think that? "It's nothing~" I tell him. I can't wait to do my plan, it's gonna be great!

Hello! I don't write much, but eh... I bet chu think Sasuke is gonna be with Akari, rightt? Hehehe... We'll see...
To those who decided to read, great! Happy you like it. No hard feelings about any swearing... Ok? I know what some of you think, and no, I'm not copying anyone! Godddddddd, just be cause I've got something similar or close to the same doesn't mean I've copied.