Part 3

Akari POV
"AKARI!!!" Sasuke yelled from the bathroom. So he noticed. I smirked. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!?" He busted into my room. I looked at his hair. "You should be happy I dyed the ends of your hair red, it looks cool." I smirk at him. He took afew Shakey deep breaths. " I'll get you back later." He glared at me as he walked away, slamming my door shut. "I'll make you a lunch for a month as an apology!" I tell as I change into my normal ninja clothes. I tie up my hair with my ninja thing.(pic at top)
I run down the stairs and to the fridge. I cook up some rice and cut up tomatoes. "Sasuke, I'm going out shopping for fruits! I'll be back soon." I tell as I slip on my boots and run out.
Sasuke POV
Once Akari leaves, I head over to the kitchen to make breakfast for her since I noticed she didn't eat last time. I decide to make omelette rice since that's one of the only thing I know how to cook. What should I do for revenge... Dye her hair back? Oh, I've got the best idea ever... Sasuke smirked as he placed the omelette rice on the table. Best do the plan tomorrow.
(I can't do Sasuke well, ok??)
Akari POV
I entered Sasuke's house, or should I say our house. "I'm back Duckbutt!" I tell, taking off my boots. I smell something from the kitchen and see Sasuke their with an omelette rice infront of my seat. "Eat it." He told me bluntly as he motioned to the food. "Wait... YOU HAD EGGS?! I didn't notice at all!" I exclaim as I sit down and start stuffing my face. I could make rolled eggs...
I thank Sasuke and start preparing the lunches again while he watches me, putting in rice, rolled eggs, tomatoes, grapes, carrots, and strawberries. I place the lunch infront of him on the table. "Now, let's go already so everyone can see your hair!" I rush over to my ninja boots and slide them on quickly and push open the door. "C'mon!" I run in place in the door frame. Sasuke sighed and slid on his ninja boots. I grab his hand and start running to the academy. Today, im gonna protect Naruto and at the same time make all the girls hate me. I smiled to myself as I thought of it and how pissed Sasuke will be. Once we reached the enterance, Sasuke slapped my hand away and walked in. I happily skipped over to class, getting weird looks from the few early students. I took my seat next to Sasuke, waiting for everyone to come. Minutes later I heard the screams of fangirls. They ran up to Sasuke's desk like normal.
"Get out of the way, Ino-pig!"
"No, you get out of the way billboard brow!"
"Sasuke is mine!"
"Can I sit next to you Sasuke?"
"No, I'll sit next to Sasuke!"
They were all screaming at each other and to Sasuke. Finally, Naruto came over and plopped ontop of my desk infront of Sasuke. He started up the argument and soon enough, an elbow came and made him fall into Sasuke... That's how it was supposed to turn out, but I placed my hand in-between them, stopping then from kissing. They both had those bluelines on their faces until they noticed my hand and pulled away. Sasuke and Naruto were relieved. The fangirls were still angry and we're about to beat up Naruto but I came in-between them. "One step closer and I'll steal his first kiss." I threatened. I think they thought I meant Naruto cause Sakura and Ino stepped forward. "You asked for it." I turned and grabbed Sasuke's collar and pulled him towards me, and forcing him into a kiss. Strangest thing, he kissed back, fighting for dominance! Heck nah, he ain't gonna control this kiss! I started fighting back. I was mostly on the dominent Side, but afew Times he got me. We kissed for a good 2 minutes, fangirls passing out by the seconds and people's faces reddening. I finally pulled away and licked my lips, Sasuke just stared at me. "Thank you for that wonderful first kiss~" with that, I sat down in my seat next to him. Iruka finally walked into the classroom. I noticed his face was alittle red. Must of saw the kiss. I smiled at him as he glanced at me, making him look away. He started calling out teams. "...squad seven, Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura..." Naruto cheers while Sakura is depressed. "...Uchiha Sasuke, and since theirs an uneven number of people, Mrs. No last name Akari." When Sasuke's name was said, Naruto and Sakura literally switched feelings, but when Sakura heard my name, she was pissed. Then Naruto did his little speech and yada yada. We were sent out to lunch and I decided not to watch Naruto's fail and instead I pulled Sasuke aside and to the roof. "Aren't you gonna eat the lunch I made?" I questioned as I noticed that he hadn't even taken a bite of it. "Hn." That's all I got from him. I decided to take some of his food and put it in my mouth. I felt Sasuke glare. I shrugged at him. I went to grab me re, but he blocked with his chopsticks. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "This is my food." He said, stuffing his face. I giggled at the sight. Once he had finished, he stared at my untouched lunch. "What, you want it?" I questioned, smirking as his cheeks were slightly pink. He just looked away for me and nodded. So cute! I grabbed his hand which surprised him and placed a rolled egg into his mouth after blowing on it. His blush growed by the second. I picked up another peice and ate it myself. We went though this cycle till the lunch was finished. "That was great~" I say, leaning back and looking up as the sun. Wait a minute... " Did lunch already end?" I question aloud. Someone grabbed my arm and started running. "Are you scared for your perfect attendance or something!? Slow your Duckbutt down!" I tell at him as we rushed down the hall to class. He literally through are door open, startling everyone. "Sasuke, Akari, why-" Sasuke glared at him, shutting him up. He dragged me to our seat, still holding my hand. "Your still holding my hand..." I whisper to him as we sit down. I felt people staring and mostly glaring. He finally let go of my hand. Iruka cleared his throat and talked about more team stuff. Sensei's were all coming in, one after another... Except ours.

We were now all waiting in the classroom, utterly pissed because Kakashi hasn't shown up yet and it's been literally 2 hours. Naruto slid the eraser in-between the door and frame. "Naruto!" Sakura said, marching over to him. Naruto giggled "that's what he gets for being late! Surprise!" Sakura put her hands to her hips. "Your asking for trouble, you know you shouldn't do that." She lectured. Oh, shut up Sakura, you love stuff like this. "Heh, our teacher is an elite jonin, you think he would fall for that?" Sasuke said coolly. "Yeah, Sasuke is right! Your so clueless!" Sakura agreed. "Suck up, you know you love this kind of thing so stop lying." She glared daggers at me. "And Sasuke, stop staring at me like you want another kiss." He flinched and mumbled something. Just then, Kakashi walked in. I decided to space out until I felt a tug on my arm. "Everyone left already." Sasuke said. "C'mon, slowpoke." He smirked as I glared. "I bet I'll get their before everyone else, even if everyone had a head start. "I'm gonna hold you to that." Sasuke said as he ran out. I used teleportation Jutsu and got their just before the others busted through the door. I'm so glad practice paid off.
Flashback
"Teleportation Jutsu!"
I was trying to go to Sasuke's house after shopping, so I decided trying teleportation.
Yeah... I ended up at some random mountain. It continued like this 5 more times until finally...
"Teleportation Jutsu!" I appeared outside the house.
"Hell YASS!!"
Present
Kakashi was eyeing me, and Sasuke was glaring at me as he caught his breath. I walked over to him and poked him on the nose. "Looks like I won't the bet, so I'll take my reward later~" I smirked as he glared at me. Everyone else looked confused about what I was talking about, but i ignored it and sat on the stairs in-between Sakura and Sasuke.
Damn, I was going to finish the scene but I'll do it next chapter since I want to post every day.
Future CJ- it didn't make sense that Akari could automatically do teleportation so I decided to add in the little flashback scene.