Chapter 14

Sanji stood stock still at the gallery window. His cigarette was long forgotten on the floor and his heart had stopped for a second. There was this...this..this freaky guy on deck. The crew members were actually talking to this guy like they've known him for years. And they actually liked him. He could understand Luffy, Usopp and Chopper liking him since they were simple minded to these kind of things but his Nami-swan and Robin-chwan even liked him. Hell, the cyborg and skeleton were practically dancing around him singing.

A curly eyebrow twitched. Sadly, that wasn't what made this situation so freaking surprising. The surprising part was that damned swordsman. He was wearing a pair of tight pants that showed off his toned ass, not that Sanji was staring because he was observing, and a light blue fitted sweater with a pair of black boots. The shirt, from where Sanji could see, said 'Deep Sea Lover' written in green and white letters and it covered Zoro's stomach completely. The outfit made the stupid moss head actually look adorable and maybe cute at the same time.

He would have kept admiring if that damn guys hand wasn't on hi-, Er, the crews swordsman. It was just lingering a bit too close to Zoro's ass and he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel like breaking that hand. As he kept watch it to make sure it didn't travel lower, Sanji felt eyes boring into him and reluctantly glanced up.

When he caught the eyes of Robin, he was kind of pissed that his usual joy of seeing her was far from his mind. Watching her, Sanji caught the words she mouthed and decided to go join the crew in their welcoming of their new 'friend'.

Exiting the gallery, everyone turned Sanji's way. Luffy, seeing the cook, grew excited. "Sanji C'mere! Look at his ears, their really long and cool."

"Ya know. I use to jump rope with ears that long." Usopp said catching Luffy's attention instantly.

"Really?!"

" 's not much the Great Captain Usopp hasn't done."

"Coooool!" Luffy yelled, hopping up from his sitting position.

"Hey Sanji." Chopper whispered from by Sanji's leg as he gripped the pants leg real tight.

Leaning down so that his ear was near Chopper, Sanji whispered right back. "Yeah."

"This guy said he's God." looking up at Sanji with big eyes, Chopper said "You think he's telling the truth?"

Standing up, Sanji looked at the so called 'God' and said "The only God I know of is in heaven."

Enel, sensing the cook a long time ago, looked up and feigned surprise. " Why hello. You must be the cook the crew was talking about. It's nice to meet you, I'm Enel." he said holding out his hand to the cook.

Sanji just stared at the hand and then at the owner of it. "Sanji." he stated with absolutely no emotion as he continued to stare at Enel.

Letting his hand drop, Enel looked at the cook, then back at Zoro who was just staring at Sanji like he was an idiot, but Sanji had completely forgotten Zoro was there until Enel made an announcement.

Looking at his watch, Enel faked a surprised face. Glancing at Zoro, Enel said "We gotta get going before we're late."

"Yeah, your right." Zoro said as he turned to the crew and said " We're gonna get going. Don't wanna be late on the first date right. " he joked half heartedly, making everyone laugh at his fake nervousness.

"Pardon." Everyone stopped laughing to see Sanji gazing at Zoro. "Did I hear right?" he questioned. "Did you just say Date?"

Putting on a confused face, Zoro said "Yea. That's what I said."