|○|Starved|○|

{{WARNING: This one shot contains sensitive material. ;-;}}

   Food. Such an important thing for humans to have in order to stay alive and quench the hunger they feel in their gut, but also such a deadly and delicious item at the same time. It was no problem for most people as they ate whatever they wanted whenever they wanted to, yet maybe it was just because they had a high metabolism. But then again, their was also other people that went differently about food, such as (Y/n).

    Calories, another problem with the food that humans eat. Other people like (Y/n) didn't see food as something you just eat to enjoy and stay alive. Oh no, to her it was something that would end her in society; appearance wise of course.

   At first nothing much happened, (Y/n) would simply skip and meal here and there during her week, trying to cut back on how many calories she was eating due to her having a relatively slow metabolism. But then it started to get worse as time went on. She began to eat only once a day, which normally only consisted of either an apple, banana, or something else small and fruit related. But once again, that just didn't seem good enough to (Y/n) and she stopped eating completely at one point, thinking that was the best option for her.

   She didn't think it would be that hard to stop eating and just skip over eating food, but she was terribly mistaken. The pain set in the pit of her stomach after sometime, and was unbearable to deal with. So instead of eating again, (Y/n) started to just chew gum or drink lots of water to get her mind off the pain and make her mind think that she was eating something, or so that she would just feel full as if she had eaten. But that still wasn't enough.

   (Y/n) then decided to try a new tactic, one that was indeed dangerous but would most likely help with her pain. Instead of trying to ease the pain with water she would eat at the end of each day, but with a twist. After eating she always forced herself to throw it back up, so that the pain will vanish and she wouldn't feel guilty for digesting the food she ate. It was an awful move, but she couldn't really think of anything else to do at this point.

   She never told anyone what was going on in her life and would simply lie to her friends if they ever asked why she wasn't eating as much anymore. So work was really the only place that no one bothered her at about not eating, which so happened to be at the Detroit Police Department.

   (Y/n) was a simple detective there, yet she didn't do much since she wasn't that high up and wasn't assigned to big tasks such as the upcoming deviant cases. I mean, she's worked on one before with Lieutenant Hank and the android named Connor, but that was only to observe the crime scene. She would often see the two a lot at work since her desk wasn't that far from theirs, and she would sometimes make small talk with them occasionally when they weren't too busy, but she often tried to avoid them, especially Connor. Not cause she didn't like him, oh no, she was actually quite fond of him. A bit too fond for her own liking, yet she couldn't help grow attached to the attractive android.

   No, not that, but she usually stayed away from him since she thought, no, knew, that if one, he found out about her feelings towards him he wouldn't feel the same way; and two, that he could scan her body and possibly find out about her having starved herself for a month and counting. Which led to where she was right now, spinning in her office chair while not even noticing Connor standing a few feet away, watching like a confused puppy.

    "Detective (Y/n)? May I ask what you are doing?" The android asked while observing the female with his beautiful brown eyes that held slight interest in them, "I don't think Hank will be pleased when he comes back from Fowler's office and sees us not working on the case."

   (Y/n) immediately stopped her chairs movement after hearing his programmed voice, tensing up a little as she couldn't stop the heat that rose upon her cheeks. Did I forget to mention that she was working on another case with the two?