|●|Grief {Request}|●|

{{Requested by: --riultt
Sorry, it's pretty short. ;_; And it's not the best since I'm not good at writing angst. But I hope you like it at least somewhat. :'>}}

   Connor had failed a few of his missions before, some of them ending up with him getting shot and having to be replaced with another prototype that Cyberlife would upload his predecessors memory to. It didn't bother him at first since he only saw himself as a machine. But, that was before Connor met him.

   (M/n) (L/n), someone Connor thought was only in the way of his missions due to him being so set on not killing any deviants. (M/n) seemed to only want to help free the androids, which quickly made Connor see him as a possible threat to accomplish his mission.

   Connor didn't like him one bit.

   Unfortunately, (M/n) was of course assigned to help with him and Hank on their missions, making it even more difficult for the android to complete his programmed tasks. Connor was usually hostile and harsh towards to (M/n), or he was just blunt and emotionless, depends on how irritating he found (M/n) that day. Yet, he found himself feeling weirder every day the longer he was around the (H/c) haired male.

   It was little things at first that Connor noticed. Like how whenever (M/n) would be nice to him when he was rude, he felt a slight warmth for some odd reason. And like how whenever he had to speak to (M/n), he would find himself getting nervous, which wasn't at all like Connor. And he didn't understand the emotions he was feeling either, as he would always try to push them aside and tell himself he wasn't becoming deviant.

   But after a certain incident where (M/n) defended Connor and protected him from some random citizen that hated androids, he couldn't help the feeling that grew so strong that he couldn't push it down anymore. Yet he didn't say anything.

   Love. It was love, Connor later found out by asking Hank some questions about the weird feeling in his chest. When he found out what it was though, he still never said anything, since he knew (M/n) probably hated him due to how rude he always was to the (H/c) haired boy.

  "No... No... No! (M/n)!!" Connor's voice ripped through the air like a sharp knife, fear the only emotion evident in it as his brown orbs witnessed the whole scene.

  Blood. The crimson substance splattered everywhere as the sound of a gunshot cut through the silence of the night, before being silenced as it pierced straight through someone's flesh, (M/n)'s flesh.

   At that moment the criminal that shot quickly ran off, Connor not even bothering to follow him as he dropped to his knees on the ground next to (M/n).

   Love. It's such a beautiful yet painful emotion to witness in life, and can either build you up, or break you down to dust.

   "Why..? Why would you do that? Why?!" Connor screamed down at (M/n), his LED a bright flashing red while (M/n) simply let out a weak laugh, only to cough up some fresh blood, "I-I... didn't want to... s-see you get hurt... I don't th-think I c-could handle... it..." (M/n) muttered hoarsely, giving the android a small smile.

   Connor blinked a couple times as he saw a wet and clear liquid drip down his face. Crying. He was crying, for a person. For the person he loved. For the person that made him deviant. For the person that made him feel alive.

   "I could've just had my memory transferred to another prototype..! I would've still lived! Why did you do that?!" Confusion, anger, guilt, grief, and fear. Emotions Connor had never felt before, he was feeling all at the same moment, and be wish he never felt some of them.

   "I-It wouldn't... have be-been the s-same... No one can rep-replace you C-Connor... I can't b-bare to see y-you... die..." Connor scanned (M/n) while he spoke, only to see that he had a eleven percent chance of surviving.

   "But if you die you can't come back! I-I... I can't get you back..." The androids voice lowered from a yell to a whisper, tears now freely falling down his face while (M/n) gave him a sad smile.

   "I-I'm sorry... I... I-I love you... Connor..." (M/n) gave the android once last smile before he closed his eyes, shielding Connor from seeing his (E/c) eyes that would soon become dull and lifeless in a matter of seconds.

   Heartbreak. Another emotion often experienced along with love, and it was such a painful and tragic emotion indeed. Emotions were just so complicated.

   "I-I... I... love you too... Please, come back. Come back! (M/n)!!" The sound of a broken heart could be heard throughout the cold rainy night, as cries and pleas of both anger and sadness sounded from the android experiencing all these different emotions in one go. The most evident one? Grief. And it hurt, it hurt like hell.

{{tHiS sUcKeD i'M sO sORrY-}}