|○|Good Guilt{Request}|○|

{{Requested by: 0_Geeky_Gamer_0

I couldn't come up with a title, lmao- anyway, I hope you like it. :')

I gtg to a play now hnnnnn- oof-}}

_______________________________________

    (Y/n) (L/n), the newest recruit to the Detroit Police Department, a top notch detective that had been assigned the job only a few weeks beforehand. When she first arrived she was pretty much doing her own thing, only running tasks for higher ups and such, seeing as she was the rookie still, even with being a top rank detective. But now, now she was apparently assigned to work with Lieutenant Anderson and the android alongside him. (Y/n) had seen the two many times before, and she would be lying if she were to say she wasn't excited to be on the next case with the two. Okay, so maybe she was mostly just excited because of Connor, because she may have developed a small, tiny, itty bitty crush on the android even though she's never actually greeted him before. That was just how she was, falling in love in the blink of an eye even though she hated it. Oh well.

   The (H/c)-nette currently just sat at her desk, going through the terminal at her desk for the case she was assigned. Hank hadn't arrived at the DPD yet, and she didn't know where Connor was, so she just decided to bust herself by looking over the case and getting as much information as she could.

   "Hello, Detective (L/n). I heard you were assigned to work on the latest case with the Lieutenant and I." Nearly jumping out of her own skin she quickly spun around in her chair and stood up, only to come face to chest with the android she had just been thinking about. Slowly, (Y/n) let her eyes move upwards, only to connect with a pair of soft doe eyes that held a natural glint of curiosity to them. The android gave her a small, but charming smile as he tilted his head to the side a bit, as if just waiting for a reply. Which took a minute as the girl was currently not trying to make herself look like an idiot, and it was going somewhat well, besides the fact there was a deep red flush on her cheeks.

   "O-oh, um, yeah!.. I was just... I was just looking over the case files and all that so that I would... know more about it..." (Y/n) found herself cringing at her awkward wording, which Connor either didn't seem to notice or decided not to question. But (Y/n) noticed his brows crease in concern, his hazel hues flickering just a little as he scanned over her figure.

   "Are you all right, Detective?" Connor asked, and he leaned towards the female just in the slighest bit, since he was the android that he was and didn't know anything about personal space bubbles. "There is an evident temperature rise in your facial area, and your heart rate seems to now be beating at one-hundred and nine beats per minute." With him pointing it out it only made it worse, her cheeks being set aflame as her heart pounded against her chest, as if it were just going to burst out of there at any moment.

   "I-I'm fi-fine... Don't worry a-about it..." (Y/n) managed to sputter out as she tried to lean away, only to lean too far back and stumble backwards near her chair. Lucky enough for her, Connor was quick enough to catch her, his hands now being placed firmly on her waist as his grip was the only thing keeping her up.

   "You don't seem to be fine, Detective..." Even the android could tell she was acting out of her normal behavior, which was odd. One of Connor's hands moved to the small of her back, gently pushing on it as he helped (Y/n) stand straight again. Although his eyebrows raised a smidge when he noticed her flustered state, and just as he was about to open his mouth - to most likely ask more questions or speak about her physical state at the moment - a familar voice rang throughout the precinct, successfully catching Connor's and (Y/n)'s attention as they looked over at the gray haired Lieutenant.