Chapter 2 - Tora

Hello welcome to Chapter 2 of Blood Memories! This is the first chapter in Tora's POV so exciting!

Song of the day is "Let me down slowly" by Alec Benjamin.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me here on Wattpad! <3

Thanks so much for your support!

His grunting wakes me up and I smack my lips together tiredly as I push myself up off the bed and make my way to the living room.

I stay by the doorway and admire him in secret as he effortlessly does his morning push ups. His strong muscles looking swollen and rock solid making me blush at the thought of them wrapped around me.

These past two weeks with him have been magical, I finally get to be outside and living a normal life. Ibiki is amazing, he has been so patient with me and kind. Who knew the one guarding me all that time would be such a good person.

"Morning Ibiki-Sama!" I shout in a chipper tone stepping out from the doorway and walking by him. He grunts in response and I walk over to the kitchen to start making us breakfast.

I fry up some eggs and make oatmeal on the side. Ibiki joins me and sits down at the island counter, waiting to be served.

I plop his food down in front of him and he smirks down at it.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask as I sit across from him with my own food and he nods as he starts to dig in.

"Sooo what are we doing today?" I play with my egg using the fork in my hand as I ask.

"I'm going to do some work with the Hokage today while you start your first day of work." He says causing me to stare at him with confusion.

"Work?" I ask and he nods with a smirk.

"I set you up with a job at the Haruno flower shop. You need to help pay for rent here too you know. It isn't always going to be a free ride and you need to learn responsibility out here in the real world." He states firmly but with a soft smile on his lips and I feel heat rush to my cheeks as he looks into my eyes.

"T-Thank you Ibiki." I say gratefully and he grunts and goes back to eating.

Maybe one of these days I can finally convince him to let me train and join the Shinobi. I want to learn so badly, I know I can become one. I've already started doing things normal people can't do and the worry on Ibiki's face was clear when he caught me.

The other day I scaled the apartment building wall using chakra and he immediately banned me from ever doing it again.

I want to be able to do what I want but I can't argue with him yet. I only just got out of that jail cell...

I clean up the dishes and Ibiki waves goodbye as he heads out the door, leaving me with directions to the flower shop. Walking over to the front door I look at my appearance in the mirror on the wall. I throw my hair up into a ponytail and smile at myself and give a little wave.

Giggling I step outside into the cool fall air, I lock up and begin to walk through town. I smile and greet everyone I see and receive the same treatment from them. Being out here and interacting with people is amazing. I'm so happy to finally be a part of Konoha.

Maybe today I'll make a new friend.

I catch a glimpse of silver gravity defying hair and I run over to my favourite ninja.

"Kakashi!" I shout and jump on his back causing him to laugh when he realizes it's me.

"What are you doing today?" He asks while putting me down and I smile down at the sleeping boy in the stroller he is pushing.