Broken...

August: i went to pick up AJ from nicole's bsf's house which caused me to fuck her by accident. But last night after I hid my gun, I saw Nicole and she was acting weird.

Nicole: August got home from getting AJ, and I was so happy to see AJ. " hey baby" August said tryna kiss me, I slapped him in his face and said " I fucking hate u" he got upset and slapped me in my face and said, " bitch why tf are u hitting me for?" I said through gritted teeth " because u are fucking cheating on me with some bitch named Leah" August got so heated and punched me in my nose, causing it to bleed, I ran for tissue and he said " yea bitch I did u a little hoe anyways" I started crying like a baby I really love August but now I hate him. I ran out the house getting my keys trying to escape before he caught up to me. He ran to my car but before he opened the door I drove away.

Not knowing what to do I went to the club and got drunk, started twerking on other niggas and kissing other niggas, at this point I didn't care, if my own boyfriend wants to call me a hoe why not act like one ? I told myself. 3 hours later I got home and walked in on August fucking my bestfriend kendalle.

August: Nicole had left for 3 hrs and went who knows where, so I decided to fuck her bsf while AJ was asleep, then outta no where the bitch walked through the door. I got up quickly and so did kendalle.

Nicole: " AUGUST WHY TF ARE U FUCKING MY BESTFRIEND?!" I said while crying. " Omg Nicole I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" kendalle said while getting dressed, before she could say anything else I punched that bitch in her face giving her a bloody nose. She ran out crying.

August: yo baby chill. " CHILL? IM TIRED OF THIS, IM NOT GONNA LET U BREAK ME AGAIN, WE HAVE A FUXKING CHILD ND I STILL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THE SAME SHIT EVERYNIGHT!!!! Why tf do I need to get abused by the love of my life every night, u leave so many bruises on my body and I'm FUCKING DONE!!!" She said crying, I really felt bad hearing her say this because I really love her and she is my queen, I need to get help , I'm losing my mind. " baby... I'm sorry I will get help, I don't wanna do this to u and AJ anymore" I said crying.

Nicole: this was the first I've seen August cry about me like that, I felt my heart break so badly, I just needed to take a break from this life cause it wasn't healthy for me. " baby I think we should take a break so that u can get help, and I will by ur side while ur getting help." He nodded his head and said, " I love u baby" I kissed him and said, " I love u too."