A New man?

2 months later...

Nicole: ya girl Is back and better than ever🤪🤞🏼, I've found a new man but I still keep In contact with August. I'm dating Chris brown now🤤.

Chris: "hey baby" he said to me while slapping my butt, I bit my lip and pecked his lips😩. " you still coming to the studio?" He asked, I answered, "yes." "Ight baby girl" he said.

At the studio:

Nicole: me and Chris entered the studio and we entered a room where we found August and some chick ( I think Leah) was making out , seeing that crushed me because I still loved him. " aye get a room" chris said. August smirked at me and dapped Chris.

August: yo Ik chris ain't dead ass, I know he ain't dating Nicole smh. Me and Nicole is only taking a break but we ARE getting back together, shes mine... but anyways I couldn't resist smirking seeing her, she looked so good, chris must have been treating her good, something that I couldn't do to her  😪.

Chris: yo I'm boutta get some food baby u want sum? "Yea, can I get sum checkers". He kissed me and said " ok love u" " I love u too." I said.

???: " I'm gonna go use the BR" I said. " waits what's ur name?" Nicole asked me. " Leah" I said.

Nicole: so this is that bitch August been fucking💀. I put on a fake smile and said " ok."

August: when Leah and Chris left I decided to make a move on Nicole, cause she was looking bad as ever and I had to get in it. I walked up to her and kissed her grabbing her waist, surprisingly she kissed back. " mhm" she said. I took off her shirt while giving her hickeys on her neck. I wanted her so bad, but Leah came and she quickly put her shirt on🤦🏽‍♂️.

Leah: " everything good?" I said. " mhm" Nicole said. " ok well  I'm gonna leave know bye baby." " bye baby" he said.

Nicole: I can't believe what I just heard , he just called her baby after trying to have sex with me, and that wasn't even the worst part I thought I was his baby.

Chris: I walked back into the studio seeing that the girl August was kissing left and said, " here u go baby" I said to Nicole. " thanks baby" she said. August rolled his eyes and said, " well... bye y'all." " bye" me n Nicole said.