Making a choice

Nicole: i had to make a choice... between Chris and August, I didn't know who to choose ... i texted August and asked to talk to him.

Nicole💦😍: hey can we talk?
August🤕😫❤️: yea u want me to come over 😏?
Nicole💦😍: yea but we're not doing whatever ur thinking abt 🤣.
August🤕😫❤️:🙄Ight I'll be there soon.
Nicole💦😍:ok🤣.

Btw Nicole and August live separately

After texting August I had woken AJ up from his nap and said, " AJ, daddy's gonna be here soon." He started smiling and babbling. 10 minutes later I heard a knock on the door, " yo" August said.

August: so Nicole asked me to come over and talk and I didn't really know why, I was wondering if she chose me over chris, hopefully she did. I was at her door and she opened it. " hey" she said. She was looking fine too. " hey" I said while licking my lips and looking her up and down. She blushed and said, " I think I've made my choice." I looked at her shocked.

Nicole: I made my choice between August and Chris and .... I chose .... August. I mean call me stupid, but that is my baby daddy and even though he used to abuse me he's been getting help and he's changing just for me... and... I love him.

" who did u pick ?" He asked me nervously while looking down. " I chose u baby... I love u." He looked at me surprised and grabbed me and said, " awww baby I love u too." Then AJ started babbling and August went and picked him up and said, " hey baby boy" while kissing him on the cheek and AJ said, " Dada." I laughed and August put him down to watch TV.

August: tbh I really thought that Nicole wouldn't have chose me because of what I did to her in the past but I really do love her and AJ and I'm happy I got help for them and for me. I started kissing her neck, " baby, what are u doing AJ's right there" she said, " chill he won't know" I said smirking continuing to kiss her neck and then gripping her ass. She left out a soft moan which surprised me.

Nicole: me and August just got back together and he's already tryna have sex. But I can't blame I am sexy.

He started touching all on me while kissing my neck, which he knows turns me on and then he walked me upstairs while AJ fell asleep in the couch. He threw me on the bed and took his shirt off showing his abs🤤.

August: I wanted her right now, I couldn't help myself anymore. She was fucking pretty