Chapter one

I really don't understand why people avoid me....
Maybe it's because there scared to approach me...
Or maybe it's because of the scars that I have left on my face...from the stitches that have been re-sowed so many times.
Or maybe it's the blood that drips from my lips.
My name is Shiro tamikie and I am a psychopath for my crush Ayu Tuko.
I watch him everywhere he goes. You could call me a stalker but I call it protecting my Senpie. My true love.
I follow him.
Me just laying on my bed having an blasting organism about him.
He makes me squeal with joy.
I try to hold it in and by doing that I put my fingers in my mouth pulling hard on my bottom lip. My nails wind up tearing my lip apart. Yet I can see why, I sharpen my nails just in case a bitch gets in my way from Ayu.
I will do anything for him even if it cost a life. I will tear each one of my nails off for him. I will scorch my eyes in hot water. But I can't I've already done all of them. If I do anything wrong I will cause myself to feel pain. I will not hold back on anything. I've killed more than just animals I've killed humans. My mom and dad are pathetic. When I was 14 I played a "game" with them. I would arrest them put a blind fold over there head and tie them up. They were laughing the whole time...they didn't expect there little angle to slit there throats and scorch there poor little heads in boiling hot water. I will do anything to protect my senpie.
I've played a little game with myself and every time it makes me have an orgasm. I put two bullets in a gun that has 6 holes to fill bullets. I pull the trigger right next to my head and fire. It's like egg roulette but even more amazing. I wind up bursting out a orgasm and cum into my little tight skirt. I put screws in my earlobes and I Pierced my clip. It was amazing and a punishment for me. When I tell most people these things mainly guys they fanatics about me. They wonder all over me and touch me every we're but when the real shit comes into end I take them to my house and tie them up with chains. They get tortured with scorched flames of fire. They get acid poured onto many places and most of all they get swells and beatings and blood from top to bottom of there body.
Until the amazing news comes out they have gone missing,over 50 reports of missing teenagers males/females have gone missing in the pass two months. And it's all thanked of me. No one have expected me yet and if they are there gonna wine to go missing like everyone else...

TO BE CONTINUED

None of this belongs to me. I had found all of this on google.