Chapter two

My dreams are non-existence. All I see is pitch black.
I wake up every morning just waiting to see Senpie. I put on my school uniform grab my gun and re-wrap my bandages.
I don't eat or drink. I am non-existence to myself at least. The only person I care about is Ayu. Once I walked into the building I see all these souls with interactions looking at me, as if I was a dead. I look everywhere until I find Ayu. I turned around the corner and started to rip my lip, as I see blood dripping from my lip and finger. I don't worry about it I just focus on Ayu. As I looked at him he was talking to a girl I knew. Her name as stated was, silent. At least that's what everyone calls her. There are no records of her name that exists. As I seen her handing Senpie a bento and having another one in her hand. I had to stop of what was going on. I knew she was in study of nurse school. So I had to make a scene fast. I ripped off all of my ban-ages and scratched hard with my nails and fell on the floor....
She had seen me bleeding consistently and dropped everything that was in her hand and headed my way.

I had to make a scene and cry

I had to make a scene and cry. Once she had took me to the nurses office I had seen Senpie her and the nurse and the principal in the same room all together.
As I had herd Mr.ching had to go talk to the nurse alone. so me, Senpie and that stupid bitch was in the room together.
Silent had asked how all this happen and if I was seeing any counselor or talking to my parents.
I immediately looked at her and given her a smirk that would make her feel feelings all over.
She had walked up to me and looked at my wrist and had questioned me again the same question as before. I looked straightly In Senpie's direction and looked back at silent. I answered. " my parents died in a fire in a hotel for there 10th year anniversary and I don't see a counselor because I don't have time.
She looked at me with doubt and a worried face and started to tear up.
She had came up to me and put her arms up and hugged me and said, I'm so sorry that happen to you.
I felt a happy feeling and I don't like it one bit so I shook it off.
I had seen the nurse peek her head in and asked for me to come in the room they were an alone.
They started to ask questions that I didn't not feel the concern of answering .
They had immediately started to question me and demanded other staff member in here.
They asked me to go back into the room I was in before.
I hated getting into situations like this but if it's having to save my Senpie I can't help but save the day.
They had asked silent to join them in the same room as them, and finally me and Ayu were alone together. He walked up to me and just started to stare at my wrist. He kept on switching back and forth at my eyes to my hand. And I loved every minute every second ever half second every mila-second. And all I could remember was him grabbing my hand then holding it and started to say....

TO BE CONTINUED

None of this belongs to me. I had found all of this on google.