Chapter six:twin but guy?

(Screaming)
Hahahha
(Ding dong)
What in the hell who is here.
SHIT!!!! It's been more than 30 minutes silence must be up shit shit shit!!!
Bye Amy I'll enjoy you later I have to go.
(Phew)
As I was heading up stairs I went to go check in for silence.
(Phew) she's still in there let me set her up again so I don't get in trouble by her.
(Banging at door)
Who the hell is at the door!!
I immediately opened the door and I had seen a guy lying on the side wall next to my door.

(Banging at door)Who the hell is at the door!!I immediately opened the door and I had seen a guy lying on the side wall next to my door

Unknown-hey.
Um hi what are you doing here and who are you.
He immediately walked into my house without saying anything.
Unknown-do you have any acid or knock out pills lying around here.
(Gasp) who is this guy???
Unknown- oh I'm so sorry for not introducing myself. My name is blaze.
Oh hi.
Blaze-it's probably scary for someone as horrific as me to ask for acid or knock out pills.
No it's normal here.
I handed him the acid expecting he would leave by then but he had started to look around my house.

Blaze-it's not normal for for teenage girls like you to keep these dangerous stuff in this place.

He's really bothering me.
So princess why is such a nice and delicate girl like you have bandages and other stuff dripping from your hands and limbs.

He's really pissing me off.

Blaze-hahah you look upset are you sure you don't want me to make you feel pain to feel enjoyment for once.

What are you talking about.

Blaze-I mean come on you think you can fool one of your own on me. Hahaha

What is he referring to.

I mean there's a knocked out girl in your guest bedroom and there's a latch in your closet witch I'm wondering if there are any of those cases down there.

Did he really figure anything out he better be prepared when he ends up done in the cellar with the other cases.

Blaze-your hands are wrapped up in bandages. Your bleeding from your lip and you have a pistol gun in your left pocket.

That's it I pulling the wire out of this dick.

Blaze-oh did I upset you.

No it's just I've realized you don't just have a dick you are one.

Blaze-we'll I am what I eat. I'm also a pussy cat so you know what else I eat.

He's bi like me what to expect.

Blaze- So wanna show me your missing cases or what.

He gave me that same smirk I gave silent before I kidnapped her.

To be continued.....

I don't any of these pictures. I've gotten all these bootyful art from google.