Airport 💛

Maya's POV-
He was holding me and we were hugging for about 3 minutes until I finally pulled away. He didn't put me down and I was fine with that. He moved his hands from around my waist to under my thighs to keep me up. I smiled at him (he was way more better looking in person, his hair was sat perfectly on his defined face. He had a perfect jawline and gorgeous green eyes that I couldn't stop staring at.)I moved my hands down his shoulders and onto his triceps and then round to his biceps, I hadn't realised that I was so fascinated by his muscle I completely forgot to talk to him. Riley snapped me out of my daze when I heard her scream, me and Lucas looked over, he was still holding me and we saw Riley and Farkle basically jump one each other.

Lucas POV -
Maya giggled and it was the cutest thing I'd ever heard. Her hands moved back up to my neck and I stared into her ocean blue yes (They looked even more incredible in real life) "Hi" I said quickly "Hi" she smiled. "Did you enjoy the attack hug Ranger rick""Loved it Princess"

My hands moved back up to her waist and her legs started to loosen there grip around my torso. I slowly put her on the floor. Her hands trailed down my arms and then fell down to her sides.

"I'm sorry I was gonna get you some flowers, but then I saw you and I couldn't take my eyes of you so I thought I come and say hi" she giggled at my statement "it's ok huckleberry I don't need flowers, you look great by the way, a lot taller in person" she smiled towards the end. "Thanks shortstack you look gorgeous." She blushed.
"Wanna meet my family?" I asked "yes please" she smiled looking into my eyes.

I put my hand on the small of her and guided her over to my family, "Hey mum... in this is Maya"my mum spun around, she looked confused but that then turned to relief, "David, give me my $5 she's real""What?!!" I asked confused and maya giggled. "Well son you talk about her so much I was starting think she was part of your imagination" my dad with a smile. Maya blushed and it made me smile. "Hello Mr and Mrs Friar, I'm Maya Hart" she said in sweetest voice.

Maya POV-
"Hello Maya nice to meet you, Lucas talks about a lot" I looked up at Lucas and his arm moved further round my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Wucas" I heard a small voice behind me and turned around to see and small boy with curly hair and green eyes just like Lucas's. if I'm honest, he was probably the cutest child I'd ever seen, with his red shirt and black jeans. "Hey buddy, are you awake now?" Lucas bent down so he was level with his brother "Not weally, can you cawy me pwease." Lucas picked the boy up and just let him sit in his arms whilst he played with Lucas's hair. "Wucas who's the pwetty girl your with?" "Levi this is Maya" Levi gave Maya a confused look and then he looked as if he just figured something out. "Ohhhhh she's the bwonde beauty" "yep" Lucas said sounding a little bit frustrated that his brother just said that out loud.

"Do you wanna come back to mine whilst your parents do all the legal stuff the new house, Riley's coming so I'm assuming Farkle will come too and Zay can come I haven't met him yet" I asked. " I'd love to are you driving or do you want me to" "I will it's alright I've got my car"

Levi went with Lucas's parents and I went and pulled Riley away from Farkle whilst Lucas went to get Zay. We all walked outside "which ones yours?" Lucas asked pulling his suitcase along the car park. I pointed at the Red convertible Aldi R8 and everyone but Riley stopped in there tracks and stared at my car' "shit" Zay said under his breath, "yeah fuck Maya, that cars insane" Lucas said, his eyes not coming of my car. "My dad got it for me before he left, it's the nicest and the only thing he's ever bought me" I looked at the floor kinda sad to bring up my basterd of a father on a fun day.

We all got in my car and I drove to my house, we spent the day watching movies and eating because we had school the next day )we are all going to the same school)
Lucas Zay and farkle all went home at around 5 to move all there stuff in it was a great day ❤️
***********
Moving back into socials in the next chapter 💛
Do you like these kind of chapters should I do more of them? !!