School

*the last few chapters have been when the group was off school on break, they are back now*

@Maya.Hart

267❤️26💬First day back at school 📚 @RileyxMatthews You look very excited peaches @maya

267❤️26💬
First day back at school 📚
@RileyxMatthews
You look very excited peaches
@maya.Hart
I can't wait hun 😒🙄

MAYA-🍑
LUCAS-🤠
🤠-Hey babe do you want me to pick you up for school
🍑- yes please sun dance thank you 💙
🤠- no problem princess
🤠- are you excited
🍑- i was but...
🤠- what?
🍑- um... Graysons gonna be there
🤠- I'll protect you babe dw he won't touch you
🍑- Thank you Lucas I love you ❤️
🤠- I love you too Maya ❤️

@Farkley

First day back at JA today ☺️🎉198 ❤️ 7💬@zaYFarkle you are the only person in the entire year group that is excited about today @Farkley @zay school is fun

198 ❤️ 7💬
@zaY
Farkle you are the only person in the entire year group that is excited about today
@Farkley
@zay school is fun

Maya POV-
We had school today. I was actually quite excited about the day because I was gonna see everyone but then I remembered that Grayson was going to be there.

I was wearing black jeans with a black vest top that said 'New York City Girl' on it a black chocker and black boots. I waited for Lucas to come pick me up because my car had got a couple scratches from where someone hit their door on it.

I saw a black Gwagon pull up next to my house and I didn't know who it was. I walked out side and saw my handsome boyfriend leaning against the door. "Hey babe" he called out towards me "hey Huckleberry did you get a new car" I questioned not taking my eyes of his truck. "Yeah do you like it?" "Like it.... I love this thing is incredible" he giggled and walked towards me. He grabbed my hand  and we walked over to his car. He stared down at me then looked at his car. "You look tiny next to it" I giggled and punched his arm playfully. He let go of my hand and opens the door for me to clime in. I started to step in and wobbled because it was so high for me. He grabbed my waist and pushed me slightly up into the passenger seat. He got in the drivers side and we drove to school.

"Where's your car?" Lucas asked as we pulled into the car park of the school. "Some basterd at target hit the side with his door and scratched my baby up." He outed and looked at me with sad eyes "what?" I asked "I thought I was your baby" I giggled and pecked his lips "you are but that car was bloody expensive babe." He chuckled and got out of the car.

Lucas's locker was opposite mine on the on there side of the corridor. I felt 2 strong hands on my hips and I smiled assuming it was Lucas. He kissed the top of my head " babe I saw you like 3 seconds ag-" I turned around and saw Graysonwith a smirk on his face. Once again I completely lost my voice and my breathing was getting quick. I looked over at Lucas who had his back turned. "Lucas" I breathed out, it wasn't very loud but it was loud enough for him to here. He spun around and a wave of anger coursed through him. "Get the fuck of my girlfriend now." Grayson let go of me and turned around. "What are you gonna do about it cowboy... huh you gonna hit me again?" Lucas looked over at me and I shook my head, it was our first day back and I didn't want him in detention for the rest of the week. Lucas let out a sigh and Grayson chuckled and started to walk of "that's what I thought".

Lucas walked over to me and kissed me passionately for about 10 seconds. I pulled away and we walked to class. Grayson didn't bother me for the rest of the day.

I hadn't told anyone but Lucas what happened that day because I knew they would over react.