Show and shoot

*Hey everyone so before I start this chapter, I just wanted to say thank you all so much for 1k reads, it means a lot and I hope your are enjoying this book ❤️*
Instagram
@AnneSummers

*Hey everyone so before I start this chapter, I just wanted to say thank you all so much for 1k reads, it means a lot and I hope your are enjoying this book ❤️*Instagram @AnneSummers

4,566,00 ❤️ 679💬
@Maya.Hart Showing off the back of our new lingerie line!
@RileyxMatthews
Mr.Friar please watch were your hands are
@Lucas_Friar
How could I not touch her I mean for fucks sake look at her 🤤😍

@Maya.Hart

789 ❤️ 67💬@Maya

789 ❤️ 67💬
@Maya.Hart
Pre show
@Zay
Good Luck Blondie 💛
@RileyxMatthews
Have fun Peaches ❤️

Maya POV-

I was like 2 minutes away from going on stage and not gonna lie, I was kinda nervous, I was singing a new song called 'Feels like loneliness' and I'm really not sure how people are gonna react to it. I have choreographed chair dance that I do and it's kinda a bit sexual, and so I hope no one judges me. I was also kinda nervous because normally I have at least one of my friends at my shows and now there's none.

I walked out on stage and saw the chair in the middle of it. When the lights turned on, I saw Lucas in the front row with his camera out. The biggest smile grew on my face. He waved at me and I blew a kiss back. He started screaming and jumping around like a fan girl and it was adorable.

Lucas recorded the whole performance and when it got to the more kind of sexual parts kept biting his lip and smirking at me.

@Lucas_Friar

@Lucas_Friar
765 ❤️ 15 💬
My Princess did incredible last night loved it beautiful.